2. Mortal Kombat (2011)
3. Mortal Kombat Deception

Underrated
1. Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
2. Mortal Kombat Unchained
3. Mortal Kombat Armagedon
19. Frost (MK)

Frost is underrated? :laugh:
You must not see all the Frost love on the TRMK boards, whenever MK10 characters are discussed.
I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't want Frost in MK10.

Also, Deception and MK9 over-rated?
How is MK9 over-rated?
Is it because MK9 put MK back on the tournament scene?

Overrated

-The Beatles
-Xbox Live
-Facebook
-Street Fighter
-"Gamer girls"
-Call Of Duty
-Battlefield
-Angry Birds
-PC gaming
-Tupac
-Old School Hip-hop
-Metal Gear Solid 4
-Eminem
-Most indie games
-Alienware computers

Underrated

-Experimental R&B
-Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
-Celph Titled (Emcee)
-Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (GBA)
-The Legend of Dragoon
-Vimeo
-Japanese Devs
-PSN
-Gamecube
-Metal Gear Online

Woah, Gamecube isn't underrated at all.

I highly disagree.

Same with PSN.

Compared to the PS2 and Xbox? No one appreciated the Gamecube.

Also Xbox Live is everyone's "standard" for online services. I have an Xbox and I don't see why it's so amazing. PSN is decent enough for me and it's free, but it still gets thrown under the bus for some reason.

I have a ton of friends who think that the Gamecube was better than the Ps2 (which I disagree, but I was a Sony fanboy back then).

I don't think PSN is underrated though. I know Xbox comes to mind when most people think online, but I wouldn't see PSN as considered underrated.

PC Gaming is actually EXTREMELY underrated when it comes to the opinions of console users.

Wooooooooooah, Freddy Krueger overrated?

Peeps be talkin' about my boy like that for?

This brings me back to my childhood, lol, always fighting with my brothers because the three of us had our favorite movie killer and mine was Freddy.

Come on, man, Freddy's the shit. You can only kill him by bringing him in the real world. Dude kills you in your dreams, how damn creative and awesome is that? Very awesome, son.

Hellraiser V and Legend of Dragoon are mad underrated

Chrono Trigger is EXTREMELY overrated imo

Overrated:
Street Fighter series
Tekken series
Batman
Joker
Wolverine
Soul Calibur series
MK2
UMK3
Super Smash Brothers series
Twilight series
Drugs
Alcohol
Smoking
Freddy Kreuger
SCORPION
Sub-Zero
Deadpool
BODY FASCISM (especially with the gay community)
Hip hop music
Brad Pitt (Ew)
Justin Timberlake (No thanks)
Beyonce (I like her though.)
Justin Beiber (No thanks)
Rihanna (It's either she's overrated or she's working a little too hard but she seems to be enjoying it. Album after album non stop, she keeps moving without any vacation. I still find that amazing. It's just that since she first debut herself back in 2005, I keep hearing new music from her less than a year each time. Wow!!!)
Jersey Shore and its cast!!!!!!!!
Capcom vs series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Resident Evil series
Spider Man

Underrated:
Lollipop Chainsaw
Bloodrayne
Juliet Starling
Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Ticked Off Trannies with Knives

Just Right:
Mortal Kombat 9

Hey divinity you do know deception and unchained are the same game right?

Overrated
The term 'Hater' and the phrase Haters gon Hate
The DKR. (I like the movie, Just not as much as TDK)
The Avengers movie
DmC: Devil may cry
Reboots
GTA
Gears of war (I love the series but the super soldier thing has been done to death.)
The hate for the ending of ME3
New music
CoD
BF
God of War 3 Yes. It's my favorite of the franchise but I'm not stupid.
the term Swag (Ugh)

Last edited:
I have a ton of friends who think that the Gamecube was better than the Ps2 (which I disagree, but I was a Sony fanboy back then).

I don't think PSN is underrated though. I know Xbox comes to mind when most people think online, but I wouldn't see PSN as considered underrated.

PC Gaming is actually EXTREMELY underrated when it comes to the opinions of console users.
Because everyone is quick to point out how PSN is free, lol that's why you can't really call it underrated because rarely you'll find anyone judge it on its actual merits and not just its price/availability

Also, I would consider the GCN to be underrated. Not just compared to the other consoles of its generation, but even Nintendo consoles in general (N64 and SNES is pretty much where it's at for most people when it comes to Nintendo)

Hellraiser V and Legend of Dragoon are mad underrated

Chrono Trigger is EXTREMELY overrated imo
Never played Chrono Trigger, but I do enjoy some of the OST

Super Smash isn't bad, I just don't enjoy it as much as everyone else.

Overrated =/= Bad

Bish
Easy there pimpin lol I never said or thought you meant it was bad

Overrated
-Tupac
I kind of agree and disagree at the same time; Pac's technical skills, while not bad, aren't exactly amazing; there are several better emcees out there even today that are even better than Pac ever was. Hell, even Biggie had better technical skills. A lot of the praise Tupac got and still gets comes from his untimely death, like with a lot of stars, and it doesn't help that there are a lot of Pac stans out there

With that said, though, his delivery and the content of his music more than make up for those shortcomings (IMO of course), and are ultimately why I feel he still earns his place amongst the greats in hip hop. He may not have had overly complex bars or the most addictive flow, but he had something that is lacking in hip hop as a whole: passion. Not just passion for rhyming about getting paper like *insert typical rapper here*, but true passion for the material he put out and the people who listened to it. Also, he had a unique voice, which for something like hip hop, can be a lot more beneficial than what might be thought at first, because it added to his delivery, and made his lines feel twice more powerful than they would have been if they were spit by another rapper.

So the point of all this? Pac may not have been the amazing rapper, but he was definitely one of the most impactful; the messages he sent through his songs still hold up even today. Although I wouldn't go so far as to call him timeless yet, his music and influence on hip hop goes farther than even he did. I mean, how many other hip hop artists from his era or earlier can you really say you would bump for the same reasons you would bump a more modern rapper, or bump for reasons other than nostalgia period?

Last edited: