The Official MKX Live Stream - January 29th

I never play a female in MK and would love cyrax revealed or ermac, but im like a 100% sure its going to be a female, seen we have had no female reveals at all except for Kitana no pantsu.
It must either be Mileena or another "new" female

Judging by the scream in the teaser video, sounds like it'll be a man. The voice in the video doesn't belong to any of the revealed characters so far.

I never play a female in MK and would love cyrax revealed or ermac, but im like a 100% sure its going to be a female, seen we have had no female reveals at all except for Kitana no pantsu.
It must either be Mileena or another "new" female

Evidence points towards Ermac, so I would be surprised if it wasnt him

Judging by the scream in the teaser video, sounds like it'll be a man. The voice in the video doesn't belong to any of the revealed characters so far.

Doesn't Ermac's voice have that weird sound to it? Like multiple people are talking at once?

I don't think it's his scream either, even though all hints point to an Ermac reveal.

Doesn't Ermac's voice have that weird sound to it? Like multiple people are talking at once?

I don't think it's his scream either, even though all hints point to an Ermac reveal.

He's probably talking about the sounds in the background. Sounded like levitation. Everyone should know that wasn't Ermac screaming LOL

I think that fatality might be ermac twisting and ripping off their limbs with telekinesis. I know its been done before but it can look way better this time around.

my second guess is an animality by a large creature eating their head first then consuming the whole body.

An animality would not explain the wind sounds, it sounds like the opponents being slammed against the floor with a telekinetic force

Fujin.... I hear wind....

Also does anyone know if the reveal part of the stream will be uploaded to YouTube?

Oh it's at 18hs in my country... damn this anxiety, it better worth the wait.

To me is either Ermac or Rain.

Ermac because you can hear some sound fx that resemble TK sounds, Rain because of the drowning sounds.
Fujin would be my last guess.

They are in order of probability (IMO).

Last edited:
Sounds like Kung Lao to me.

And if you really think it's the new character screaming, why would they preview the new character getting fatality'd and not the new character using a fatality on someone else, like they always do when revealing someone?

I really don't think that every character is going to have a unique scream. It's probably going to be a couple of screams for male and a couple for female.

The Fatality could have been a stage Fatality. It sounded like water. Could have been the Crocodile in the Jungle stage pulling someone underwater

I really don't think that every character is going to have a unique scream. It's probably going to be a couple of screams for male and a couple for female.

Everyone had unique screams in MK9...

My favorite was Mileena's since she actually sounded like she was being murdered. If Mily is back in MKX, I'd like Karen Strassman to voice her again.

There is no way that was KL screaming. He didn't sound like that in the trailer for reptile. And maybe this is a combination of fatalities and Boon is just playing with us. I hear water or lots of blood. But I hear slams.... And then I hear levitation. Interesting that's for sure.

YES I know! BUT I am talking about the reveal today, because the voice you hear can be any character, imho I think the scream is Kung.
The character they will reveal today is going to be a female.

I mean I want it to be Ermac or Fujin but I seriously think its going to be a female like 101% sure.

Also the fatality sounds like someone getting eaten, I don't think NRS is going to show Reptiles 2nd fatality but it sounds like this a little tbh. I wonder if its going to be an Animality that they'r bringing back.

Last edited:
Saw a vid on youtube where I found out that Bernie Mac rearranged spells Ermac Be In. Did everyone already know about this or am I late to the party?

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk