Tanya coming this Tuesday

I like the white eyes look. It fits her imo, makes her look more evil

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Those people were pissed about the change TO white eyes. Nobody was demanding the white eyes early on. Some people thought it'd be fun if they were a variation signifier, but it wasn't the point of controversy at all anywhere on the net that I saw.

Oh, eye didn't see that you guys were talking about that.
eye thought you guys were saying people got mad about the white eyes.

My only issue with her original look was just that piss poor hair animation. I thought her concept art with her having short hair was a really cool look and I wished they kept that look for her.

That would have been cool, really cool to be honest. Isn't Cassie and Frost the only characters that has short hair?

My only issue with her original look was just that piss poor hair animation. I thought her concept art with her having short hair was a really cool look and I wished they kept that look for her.

That would have been cool, really cool to be honest. Isn't Cassie and Frost the only characters that has short hair?

Lol, don't you think that you're taking the extra 8 inches on the strands framing her face a little too hard? No length was added to the sides and back. It's the same haircut as before. I certainly wouldn't say that she has long hair.

edit: nvm, I see now what concept you were talking about. Cassie, Frost, probably Ferra, Jacqui has short braids, D'Vorah has no hair at all. It's a pretty good mix, I'd say. Really, it's fans of longer hair that should be feeling miffed, considering Kitana's wearing hers in a bun and Mileena and Tanya are both medium-lengthed.

Last edited:
Kinda off topic but Ed was just asked on Twitter about a movie custume pack which he replied, "Not a bad idea..."
QCgjue3.png

Movie Liu Kang WHEN??

EeoFhx3.jpg

Kinda off topic but Ed was just asked on Twitter about a movie custume pack which he replied, "Not a bad idea..."
QCgjue3.png

Raiden > Kano > Johnny Cage > Liu Kang

The rest are worthless. Honorable mention goes to Shang Tsung's rocking leather jacket which has zero chance of appearing in MKX.

I've been wanting long, white haired Raiden for a VERY long time. It broke my heart when I unlocked his concept art in the Krypt and saw some of the designs they didn't go with.

Edit: Also, Sub Zero. I hate his primary, why didn't they go with the design on the right?!?

maxresdefault.jpg

I've been wanting long, white haired Raiden for a VERY long time. It broke my heart when I unlocked his concept art in the Krypt and saw some of the designs they didn't go with.

Edit: Also, Sub Zero. I hate his primary, why didn't they go with the design on the right?!?

View attachment 8589

I don't know why they didn't go with it, but I wouldn't have gone with it because it makes him look like a fashion model.

Raiden > Kano > Johnny Cage > Liu Kang

The rest are worthless. Honorable mention goes to Shang Tsung's rocking leather jacket which has zero chance of appearing in MKX.
I would love movie Jonnhy Cage, his shirt was awesome and Sonya was insanely hot in those back shorts and top.