Tanya coming this Tuesday

I swear I seen Trash post before that the Intros are non cannon. Now he believes. Anything to get a reaction I guess

I swear I seen Trash post before that the Intros are non cannon. Now he believes. Anything to get a reaction I guess
The sleeping with Baraka thing has been canon since the debut of both characters. Even with the timeline change, why would Baraka have flat out said "Mileena is his heir. She should rule" if he wasn't trying to get in her pants?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

The sleeping with Baraka thing has been canon since the debut of both characters. Even with the timeline change, why would Baraka have flat out said "Mileena is his heir. She should rule" if he wasn't trying to get in her pants?

If you can find official proof they have indeed slept together, post it. If not, it's just theory.

I ain't mad at her getting some. She should bang as many dudes as she pleases. Hell, with her new look, all dudes gotta do is place some tape over Tarkatan molars and she's desirable lol.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Hell, with her new look, all dudes gotta do is place some tape over Tarkatan molars and she's desirable lol.

Speaking of which.
I have a feeling that 1 of the reasons that they gave Mileena lips was for that D'Vorah scene, and the other was for all of he speaking parts in story mode.
It would have been a bit awkward having her talk like in MK9, with no lips.

im glad theyre adding another female character

but that design tho :/

CGCiq6GUsAIZ_LG.jpg:large

that neck!, the hair, the eyes, the mouth ahhhhhhhhhh she looks like a possessed manikin

looks like a playstation 2 character model. i know NRS have never been the best at females but this is kinda embarrassing i expect much much better

hopefully she plays better than she looks

Last edited:
Speaking of which.
I have a feeling that 1 of the reasons that they gave Mileena lips was for that D'Vorah scene, and the other was for all of he speaking parts in story mode.
It would have been a bit awkward having her talk like in MK9, with no lips.
I prefer it that way anyway. The goal was to create a mirror image of Kitana, with Tarkatan characteristics. MKX's design is a more accurate depiction of that vision, otherwise she just looked like a female Tarkatan with Kitana's body.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

The fact that it's not faithful enough to the source material.

I couldn't help but feel they were going for the 'Christopher Nolan' version of Mortal Kombat, since that's been a trend ever since The Dark Knight.

Not a bad direction but I'll have to agree with you to a degree. It was good but I would of much preferred an accurate cinematic telling of a MK series whether it be television of film.

lol Mileena may have slept with 3 dudes(2 of wich we have no proof whatsoever) over a 25 years period? what a slut!

3 guys, seriously. I must be a REAL whore.

Not to even mention that the mere idea of a "slut" is something men invented to make women feel bad. Whateverrrrrr.

Dressing, talking, and posing like a slut is one thing.

Having multiple sex partners like a slut is actually being a slut.

Combining both is DEFINITELY being a slut.