lol, everyone up in here demonizing perverts. They're just human beings that give into carnal desire. Grow up lol.
There is higher level of entertainment, but they settle for lower level of entertainment.
As long as they aren't groping, harrassing people, They're allowed to enjoy what they happen to enjoy.
Swear to god people can only see things from their own perspective. We all have things that annoy us or please us. We aren't the same, but someone having a different opinion of what's "good entertainment" shouldn't be demonized for it as long as they aren't hurting anyone.
I mean we're playing a game where people KILL each other. I consider that much more "evil" and immature than how light a woman is dressed. Both are fantasy.
Except mixing sex and violence is never a good idea...
As you said, though, never against Scorpion.
It'll be a cold day in hell before Sub-Zero ever defeats Scorpion in any promo.
Yes, but quite honestly, it's down right f***ing tiring and it doesn't mean that we have to like it.
MK9 cinematic trailer; Scorpion kills Sub-Zero
MK9 Kollector's Edition Bookends; Scorpion kills Sub-Zero.
MK9 start up screen; Scorpion defeats Sub-Zero.
Injustice intro; Scorpion is about to kill Sub-Zero.
MK X cinematic trailer; Scorpion kills Sub-Zero.
It would be nice if they could take Scorpion off the spot light or atleast let other characters shine too. I'm not saying Sub-Zero should dethrone him (I wouldn't mind though), I actually like Scorpion and his new look is great. The box art looks great too but damn! It makes it hard to appreciate something that gets blown up like that.
..I really wish he wasn't on the cover the more I think about it.
Agreed and this is coming from a guy who's favourite character is the man himself. I don't think that Box Art is final though.
Yeah, I sure as hell hope not.
I know that Scorpion and Sub-Zero are the stars, which is why I can kind of excuse the trailer, but I don't need him on the box art, bookends and damn start up screen too.
I'd rather have the new Mortal Kombat dragon logo on the box cover, with "Mortal Kombat X" below it, rather than Scorpion again.
Summary so far
Questions Ed/NRS will most likely shed some light on:
1. What is the Story? Is it going directly off of MK9?
2. Will there be any differences in current gen/next gen iterations of the game?
3. What exactly does "a new fully-connected experience that launches players into a persistent online contest where every fight matters in a global battle for supremacy" mean?
4. What does "Mortal Kombat X gives players the ability to choose from multiple variations of each character impacting both strategy and fighting style" mean?
5. Will we see new/developed iterations of the post MK3 characters like Kai, Shujinko etc or will we be seeing completely new characters in their place?
6. Will Kreate a Fighter return in MKX? (I hope he just says no.)
7. Will they bring back tag team? (50/50 on this one; it's worth a try)
8. Are we looking at 30 or 60 fps?
9. How will you guys be taking advantage of the new-gen tech?
10. Will the gameplay be more or less competitive worry than its last installment, Mortal Kombat 9?
11. Will there be running?
12. I would like them to elaborate on the fighting system, the engine being used for this game, etc. Seems much more natural and real which i'm excited about.
13. Will the MKast return? (worth a shot!)
Questions Ed/NRS will most likely not answer next week:
1. Will Shinnok be the boss?
2. How will the single player experience be like? What single player modes are there going to be? Is the story mode from last game returning, as well as the ladder mode?
3. Which Sub-Zero is in the trailer? Bi-Han or Kuai? And how is that possible for either?
4. Is the Krypt returning?
5. Did those characters from MK9 actually die?
6. How many new characters will be joining the cast?
7. Is there gonna be an online tournament mode whatsoever?
8. Is Harakiri ever making a return in the game?
9. any guest characters?
10. is the challenge TOWER returning?
11. Are bosses going to be playable?
12. Will there be animalities?
13. Will there be a demo some time before release?
14. What Editions of the game are coming?
15. Will there be an online 4-player Tag Team mode