Sonic the Hedgehog

Damn that's pretty awesome.
Reminds that they didn't include any of the Ice Zones or snow levels on Generations :x

It's about ****ing time.

Graphically, it looks way better than episode 1. It seems like they've taken some cues from Generations, which is awesome.

I'm bummed at only getting 4 lousy zones again, though. That sucks. And more Bubbles homing attack chains, really?

Assuming the physics are right this time around, hopefully they'll do another episode and give us lock-on between eps 2 and 3.

If they're indeed sticking with that idea, then that's one of the stupidest god damn things I've ever heard. What the hell is the point of celebrating Tails' triumphant return only to limit when and how he can be played?

I wouldn't even call myself a Tails fan, but hopefully that Sega PR guy was talking out of ass. Not having a Sonic alone/Tails alone option would be a truly baffling decision for a game like this.

After Episode 1, are you really that surprised by the pricing?

Yeah, I can't say that isn't what I expected. Cheaper would've been nice, but it's exactly the same price as episode 1, and it reeks of quite a bit more effort. Plus playable Metal Sonic.

I know you guys said you hate this show, but its looking great for season 4.

Sonic betrayed Knuckles and all his other partners and Tails destroyed Sonic's fortunes.
Just to catch up anyone who's actually coolguydudebro enough to watch it.