So Kung Jin is Gay

A Hebrew is a Jew, ethnically speaking - which means to be a descendant of Abraham: http://www.scripturessay.com/are-the-jews-a-race-or-religion-define-jew-hebrew-israelites/

So what don't you understand, about being misled to believe someone was:

A - English by birth (which was claimed of him, iirc), not a Hebrew or a Jew.

B - A Roman Catholic.

His Jewish birth was deliberately hidden from everyone, and he was made-up/claimed to be English by birth? Why?

Misled to believe bullshit, yet again. And surprise, surprise. It's by the powers-that-be. Maybe he was an undercover informant.

He was not Hebrew or Jewish by birth, in any sense. This is completely made up.

And who would he be informing to? Israel, which didn't exist yet??

A Hebrew is a Jew, ethnically speaking - which means to be a descendant of Abraham: http://www.scripturessay.com/are-the-jews-a-race-or-religion-define-jew-hebrew-israelites/

So what don't you understand, about being misled to believe someone was:

A - English by birth (which was claimed of him, iirc), not a Hebrew or a Jew.

B - A Roman Catholic.

His Jewish birth was deliberately hidden from everyone, and he was made-up/claimed to be English by birth? Why?

Misled to believe bullshit, yet again. And surprise, surprise. It's by the powers-that-be. Maybe he was an undercover informant.

And what you don't understand, he can still be English-by-birth AND Jewish.

I was curious how a topic about Kung Jin being gay, got 300+ posts. It seems now you're talking about Jew conspiracies here (whatever they are).

Also [MENTION=20660]Shredder6389[/MENTION] thanks for the idea. Gonna go take over the world, cause I have some Jew blood (To be honest never understood that term.) It seems my distant relatives were Jews.

And what you don't understand, he can still be English-by-birth AND Jewish.

Wait, forgive me. I've just now found that his Father was British... Apparently. So you were right after all. Bless you.

So Jewish birth must mean... One is born into that particular religion? Am I understanding correctly?

Also [MENTION=20660]Shredder6389[/MENTION] thanks for the idea. Gonna go take over the world, cause I have some Jew blood (To be honest never understood that term.) It seems my distant relatives were Jews.

Some people think "Jew's run the world" instantly implies each and every Jew on Earth. It doesn't.

It simply implies that many of the people ruling the world/banking system, happen to be Jewish.

Wait, forgive me. I've just now found that his Father was British... Apparently. So you were right after all. Bless you.

So Jewish birth must mean... One is born into that particular religion? Am I understanding correctly?

Some people think "Jew's run the world" instantly implies each and every Jew on Earth. It doesn't.

It simply implies that many of the people ruling the world/banking system, happen to be Jewish.

See, this is why it is dangerous to throw around with such propaganda, especially if you are ignorant to the facts. It makes you look incredibly judgemental and, well, ignorant.

Yes, Judaism stems from Israel, just like Christianity, and just like Buddhism stems from India. But you don't have to be from that area to be Jewish or Christian, just like you don't have to be Indian to be a Buddhist etc etc. It's a religion and everyone, no matter where you're from, can convert to such religions.

... Why are we even talking about this? This has nothing to do with the main topic!

See, this is why it is dangerous to throw around with such propaganda, especially if you are ignorant to the facts. It makes you look incredibly judgemental and, well, ignorant.

Yes, Judaism stems from Israel, just like Christianity, and just like Buddhism stems from India. But you don't have to be from that area to be Jewish or Christian, just like you don't have to be Indian to be a Buddhist etc etc. It's a religion and everyone, no matter where you're from, can convert to such religions.

... Why are we even talking about this? This has nothing to do with the main topic!

Thanks, mate. I agree. I apologise for being ignorant or coming across as harsh. Let's do our best to avoid butting heads in the future.

Kind of feel like I'm loathed now, but that might not be true. I'm fiery tempered. Have been all my life and when it comes to talking about truth, there's nothing I'm more passionate about, so I've come to believe.

Last edited:
I really don't like Kung Jin.
- He has a superiority complex which puts the team in danger several times.
- His outfit just looks so boring and uninspired, both in style and colours.
- His gameplay feels like a mishmash of too many things put into one character and none of his moves are original except one.
- The whole bow and arrow thing has been done with Green Arrow.
- The dive kick has been seen with several other characters such as Kung Lao, Fujin, Sonya and Cyber Subbie.
- Bojutsu is taken from Jade, Raiden, Shinnok, Sindel, Nightwing and whoever else wielding staff-like weapons in past games.
- His flying kick is taken directly from Nightwing.
- His flip kick is taken directly from Tanya, Nitara also having it.
- He uses the chakram just like Jade's razor-rang.
- His only original move is the fireball he shoots from the staff. And in the end, it's just a fireball, like so many others have.

Him being gay is the only unique thing about him and the only thing I like about him. But it's not enough for me to like him as a character. I wouldn't shed a tear if he didn't return in any future games.

I think he's great. He's a total dick, obviously, but I think it was good to have a 'difficult' person on the team since Takeda and Jacqui are pretty nice. I liked watching him develop respect for Cassie's leadership and stop flying off the handle.

That said, my GOD is he annoying to play against online.

This might be reaching a bit, but giving the gay guy an intense superiority complex is stereotypical. Other than that, NRS did a great job with Kung Jin's Sexuality as mentioned before.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

This might be reaching a bit, but giving the gay guy an intense superiority complex is stereotypical. Other than that, NRS did a great job with Kung Jin's Sexuality as mentioned before.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it is a bit commonplace -- Northstar from Marvel Comics comes to mind.

I liked that they weren't afraid to make him a somewhat negative character, though. It's important for minority characters to have both positive traits and flaws like anyone else.

Re: Another Obvious Hint That Kung Jin is Gay

The first was subtle, this one is just plain obvious.