So do you like MGS5?

Just realized that you can return to the Aerial Command Center via the pause menu. I've been calling in the chopper manually every time I wanted to access it...

._.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
YURcYfn.gif

Loving the big boss outfit. Hope they are free along with the Online update in October

Thats good, i saw it said metal gear online and didnt know if it was gonna be a seperate installment, that wouldnt make sense though

Well this sucks.
One of my blueprints glitched and now says that I haven't collected it. And so far it doesn't seem like there is anyway to re-obtain it. I was really pushing for 100% :/.

Guess it's a good thing that I didn't take off my butterfly emblem.

LMAO!
Let's slow down :laugh:

If anything, it's time to and complain to Konami.

Edit: Just the thought of having to rebuild my mother base and FOB makes me shiver.

Last edited:
Beat Chapter 1

Spoiler:
Thought the game ended right then and there, especially due to that final cutscene and the long credits rolling. I was about to toss my controller across the room when the preview for Chapter 2 came up and stopped me. The preview makes you feel like you're playing a completely different game, especially with Skull Face dead and all. I really hope they tie up all the loose ends, although I heard the ending doesn't satisfy everybody.

Finally figured out that I was missing a Memento photo. Apparently there was one hanging on wall.

Spoiler:

Tbh I was kinda expecting a little bit more story coming from Paz because of the chapter 2 highlights but her ending cut scene was just amazing. It was so touching that I almost wanted to cry. Definitely one of the most deepest parts of the game along with mission 43.

I really dislike having to replay these missions with specific challenges on them to unlock further story missions. These total stealth ones are incredibly annoying/frustrating.

Wow some of updates from here are pretty neat. They fixed my blueprint glitch, added new weapons upgrades and now you can find S+ soldiers on the field.

Although, some of the new weapons are rediculous to make lol. 20,000 precious materials for the sniper and LMG...... guess they heard all that talk about how great it was for money.

Now that I think about it...
I picked a wrong time to start my female combat unit farming.

Last edited:
Saw a lot of people complain about the game being too short and having a lot of filler.

I completely disagree with the game being short. Not with how much time I put into it.

I'm guessing the filler complaint is about the repeated missions with harder difficulty modes on them. Which I can slightly agree. Most of the missions made me felt like I was just doing the exact same mission over again.

Saw a lot of people complain about the game being too short and having a lot of filler.

Got over 100 hours clocked into Single Player.

While there is filler in Chapter 2, for someone to say the game is too short is completely outlandish.

________

Metal Gear Online is fun as shit, I have no qualms with it so far. It's so fvcking satisfying to CQC other players and fulton them, goddamn.