Scorpion or Sub-Zero?

Gouki

Kano isn't a what?
View attachment 5245

Shang would also like to have a word with you...
lopan.png
Thank You

Plus Sonya is inspired by Cynthia Rothrock, so yea

D3THF15T

Terminator is a robot.
Kano isn't a robot.
Terminator =\= Kano
Kano is human.
He only had a metal faceplate / eye implant to replace his damaged eye.
Big difference.

I'll give you the Lo Pan / Shang Tsung, though.

I never said that the parallels were exact between them but the INSPIRATION more or less.

Commander

I never said that the parallels were exact between them but the INSPIRATION more or less.

You never said anything of the sort.
You replied with:

Implying that Kano = clone of Terminator.

Whether that's what you MEANT or not, is a different story.
Gouki was comparing Sub-Zero with Iceman from X-Men and I replied (in my previous statement) that Scorpion is pretty much a clone of Ghost Rider.

Commander

OT:
I'm sticking with the ninja who is responsible for the creation of the ESRB, Bi-Han (MK1 Sub-Zero).
The Spine Ripping badass.

300px-Fatality_Spine_Rip_Klassic.jpg

YungQ94

Are you sure?
From your name I was getting a strong Kobra fan impression

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Sub-Zero

Meh that last bit of mine was just a joke, I don't see a problem with him. At least not in the games storyline. The game made him more of a hero. Where Legacy has made him not so much.

I appreciate other storylines, but the only one that holds weight with me is the game's.

squirrelpion

Uncle Juandice
chTSoKT.jpg

scorpion is by far my favorite but, sub-zero is still too bad ass not to be a very close second. they are like peanut butter and jelly, both are fine by themselves but, together they are greater than they could ever be separate.

Tarkatan Trash

Personally I've been a Sub-Zero fan since day 1, but Scorpion is the de facto face of the franchise (which I have used to defend him on a consistent basis), so for me, it's a push.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk