Resident Evil Fan-Fic: Jill's Last Escape

YungQ94

I would like to see just a lil bit of comedy back in this fic. It started out like that then went into erotica to action, which isn't bad might I add :D

Shirayuki Mizore

uhhhhhhh comedy the romantic scenes are fine but i need my daily doses of laughing to get through the day

I would like to see just a lil bit of comedy back in this fic. It started out like that then went into erotica to action, which isn't bad might I add :D

Yes!

I was hoping for responses like this. I felt like I was straying away from comedy, just putting in the occasional chuckle-worthy moment. I guess because of all the serious stuff that's been happening.

I shall fix this 8)

YungQ94

Nice, i can't really say anything character wise cause I like the cast. Well Jill is kinda like a typical, "I'll never leave you my love" anime character but that doesn't bother me all to much

YungQ94

Hmmm, he's badass when he wants to be but I think he should be more jealous of Jill x Ada. I mean they kissed for Christ sake and this Ada chick wants to come in and ruin it. Bish please

Shirayuki Mizore

Hmmm, he's badass when he wants to be but I think he should be more jealous of Jill x Ada. I mean they kissed for Christ sake and this Ada chick wants to come in and ruin it. Bish please

You found out my already-written first paragraph to my next update :mad:

Curse you :laugh:

iViTal

One of the many drawbacks of being a Resident Evil fan.

Finding fan-art without finding tentacles or zombie-rape is near impossible...

Can't forget horrid Cosplay, and seeing the same Art every 3rd page. :|

Edit: Shit.. forget about the Silent treatment :(

Shirayuki Mizore

Yeah let's see some Chris trying to interrogate if Leon slept with Claire :twisted:

"Why do you have a picture of Claire in your wallet Leon?!"

"Cause' I screwed her."

"Oh okay. Wait....WHAT?!"

Hulk_1.gif