Resident Evil Fan-Fic: Jill's Last Escape

Why is there like a Resident Evil binge on the Fan-Fic section now? Well... I dont care! Keep it going guys! I love this Shirayuki <3

Why is there like a Resident Evil binge on the Fan-Fic section now? Well... I dont care! Keep it going guys! I love this Shirayuki <3

Thanks man! Resident Evil all day, every day!

The next chapter is being typed up at the moment.

I worked hard on this one. It's supposed to really make the reader feel the emotion of it and feel sympathy for a character. Hope it can do this D:

Chapter 14: Not Just a Woman

Carlos set Ada Wong on the office's couch while Rebecca was still out cold on the padded desk she had set up for when Ada was severely injured by Nemesis. "We're not going to make it, are we Jill?" Carlos asked her. "What are you talking about?" she responded. "We've already lost that Billy guy you told me about. Ada hardly is Ada anymore. Leon and Claire are always nowhere to be seen and our medic, Rebecca is completely out of it! Umbrella wants us dead at all costs! We have no hope Jill! We are not making out of this living hell?! Why can't you understand that?!" Jill stared hard and angrily at him for a few seconds before slapping him violently across the face. "You're really giving up? After all we've been through? You are really pissing me off Carlos. Seriously." Carlos rubbed his red cheek before saying, "I'm sorry Jill. You're right. I guess I'm not as battle-hardened as you. I'm not used to situations like this." Jill patted him on his shoulder before returning to Ada who was sleeping soundly.

Ada's skin was not as pale as before but still noticeably whiter. "Maybe she is returning back to normal," Jill thought nervously to herself. She was about to check on Rebecca when suddenly she heard Ada shuffle around a little on the couch. Jill quickly turned around to see Ada's eyes opening slowly, her pupils much darker than her natural color but her eyes were not completely pitch-black like before. Ada grabbed her head drowsily, asking, "Ugh...what happened? I feel so strange...." Jill quickly embraced her, excitedly saying, "Ada! You're okay! I was so worried! I guess you're kinda back to normal at least for now." "Back to normal? What...I wasn't normal before?" The woman in red then looked at her skin to witness how much the color changed. "Jill...what happened to me?" The S.T.A.R.S officer sighed, gesturing for Carlos to take Rebecca off the medical table, replacing her with Ada, putting Rebecca on the couch.

"What are you guys doing?" Ada asked, being curious. Jill smiled, unzipping Ada's dress, removing it from her body. Ada blushed, being only in her red lingerie, asking, "Jill is this really the time for this?" Jill chuckled and rolled her eyes, responding, "No Ada. Look at your stomach." Jill rubbed it softly, feeling Ada's cold skin. Ada looked over to see that she looked good as new. The stitches Rebecca gave her had dissolved into her body as her wound healed rapidly. "Jill! What's going on?! What happened to me?!" "You don't remember saving me earlier? That Nemesis unit hit you again with one of its tentacles but this time it pumped something into your body. You were not yourself after that." Jill began to shiver, remembering the scene. "You attack me and tried to kill me with astounding strength and speed. Carlos tried to take you down with bullets but they all just simply bounced off you." Jill then began to describe her changed features as she rubbed Ada's body, trying to comfort her. "Even your physical features changed. Your skin became completely pale white and your eyes became completely black while your body became ice cold and it's still cold now."

Ada grabbed her own arm, feeling the intense temperature drop. She frowned and asked, "What are you going to do with me?" Jill winked, getting on top of the table, straddling Ada's body. "Nothing. We are just going to keep an eye on you. Maybe you'll transform again. It could be triggered by something." Jill then seductively bent over, pressing against Ada. Sure it felt like laying on a pile of snow but Jill didn't care. This is what she wanted. "For now, I'll stay here and keep you warm. Does this feel good?" Jill asked as she rubbed her chest against Ada's chest. Ada responded with a deep moan as Carlos watched awkwardly.

Leaving the two girls to their antics, Carlos decided to check up on Rebecca. He looked over at the couch and decided to sit next to her, letting Rebecca's legs rest on his lap as he became confused at the show provided by Ada and Jill. "Jill...don't you think it's a bit weird that you're flirting with a...a....?" "A monster? Carlos she is still Ada! Don't look at her like that!" "But she has some sort of virus in her body! We don't know what she is fully capable of and she could turn on us at any secon-." "SHUT THE **** UP CARLOS! YOU'RE REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF! If Ada becomes that monster again and we can't stop her I'm making sure you go first for being such a complete inconsiderate ***hole!" Ada blushed, being in the middle of all this while Carlos relaxed on the couch, deciding to keep his mouth shut. Jill scoffed at him, turning back to Ada. "I don't care if you're infected. I don't care if you're technically a zombie. You're still Ada Wong to me, flesh and blood...." "Jill...." Jill smiled at her, kissing her on the lips as Carlos shook his head in disapproval when suddenly the pair of legs on his lap began to move.

Carlos looked to the side to see Rebecca stretching, yawning, and opening her eyes. She them sighed, remember Billy's death but she also remembered Jill's words, deciding to move on but the thought of Billy Coen would always have a place in her heart. She looked over at Carlos before asking, "What happened while I was out?" "A lot Rebecca. A hell of a lot happened." He pointed over to the medical table where Jill was fondling Ada playfully when Rebecca noticed her physical changes. "Why does Ada look so pale Carlos?" she asked, "And her eyes...they seem darker than before." Carlos sighed and said, "She contracted some form of the virus that caused the whole outbreak. This monster pumped it into her after it failed its assassination on Jill. When she first got the virus, she became a monster herself with one ultimate goal; to kill Jill. She looked much different than she does now and bullets couldn't even stop her." "Wait...you shot at her?" "I had no choice! Jill's life depended on it! Ada was choking the life out of her." "I understand Carlos. So she has much more strength and defense?" "At an inhumane level and she has incredible speed. She was able to dodge all my bullets after she dropped Jill. Maybe you can cure her?"

Rebecca frowned, looking over at the table holding the two girls. "I'm sorry but I'm not proficient in this kind of stuff. Also, Ada could be incurable. For all we know, anything could happen." "I was thinking that maybe the viral blood in her body could be triggered by some sort of chemical change?" "Carlos, do you get all your ideas from comic book heroes?" Rebecca giggled, giving him a light slap on the chest. "I'm serious! She hasn't changed yet which is why I'm keeping a close eye on her unlike Jill who is too busy having a good time with her even though she is hardly human anymore." "What did you expect? Ada isn't a mindless, blood-thirsty zombie so I don't see what's the problem." "She could become one at any time though." "Well Ada needs to comfort and affection since she probably feels like an outcast right now. Jill's not only doing it for pleasure, but out of pure love. She wants Ada to know that she is not an abomination." Carlos looked over at Ada, seeing her smiling and giggling in joy. He then began to feel a deep feeling of sympathy for her but then Rebecca's hand met his shoulder. "Don't worry Carlos. But you understand me now? Look how happy she is." "...She won't be human again will she?" Rebecca kept silent, not wanting to answer, the only sound in the room being Ada's laughter. It provided feelings of intense grief and sorrow into Rebecca's and Carlos's minds. They both knew that Ada would never be human again. She would never be able to live life normally. But in all this, Jill was still at her side. Jill was there to comfort her and to love her. Infected or not, Ada would always be loved by Valentine.

Spoiler:
Can anyone recognize the title of this chapter?

If so, you are awesome.

Ada is the new Wesker :wiggle:

Ada isn't the new Wesker. I really want that clarified.

Ada has NO control over herself when under the influence of the virus and when she is transformed, her ultimate mission is to kill Jill since Nemesis implanted the virus inside her.

Wesker takes damage from bullets, Ada does not and Ada has much more strength but isn't as fast as Wesker. That's why when she dodged Carlos's bullets she did not teleport like Wesker does. She merely travels at breakneck speed.

Ada isn't the new Wesker. I really want that clarified.

Ada has NO control over herself when under the influence of the virus and when she is transformed, her ultimate mission is to kill Jill since Nemesis implanted the virus inside her.

Wesker takes damage from bullets, Ada does not and Ada has much more strength but isn't as fast as Wesker. That's why when she dodged Carlos's bullets she did not teleport like Wesker does. She merely travels at breakneck speed.

You really made me feel stupid then :cry:

I want more Claire redfield dammit :mad:

No wait... Wesker absorbed Ada and she was born again through one of Wesker's wives and came out with the powers in your fan fic.. Makes sense now. :lol:

Before I write my next update I'd like to know what you guys would like to see in the future.

Like what elements would you like to see?

More comedy? Action? Drama? Romance?

And being specific would be greatly appreciated.

Also what would you like to see with the characters?

More Drama and Action, this story is full of Comedy :laugh:

Less erotica scenes :|

Kinda ruins the flow and the mood of the update <_<

I understand they love it each other, but do they need to have sex to show their feelings toward another everytime? Lol.

With the characters, I understand it's a comedy, but do they have to be immature in every situation they're in? I would like Jill to tighten up a bit.

Just how I feel.

uhhhhhhh comedy the romantic scenes are fine but i need my daily doses of laughing to get through the day