OFFICIAL TAG/AVATAR REQUEST THREAD

Just a note to everyone if you would like an avatar to be edited to be made transparent [no background like mine] just hit me up.

Just don't pick something complicated as hell and I'll do the best I can :]

I need a new sig im wanting this as the back ground

SpartanArmy.jpg

and these 2 facing opposite on either side of the blades in the middle (kratos far left deimos far right)
but if you can flip kratos so he is facing the other way

Kratos-coolarmorkratos.jpg

822_max.jpg

and just throw D3THF15T across the top centered in whatever font looks epic.
THANKS

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Can someone please make me a new signature that involves MK9 Primary Jade, MK9 Primary Sindel, MK9 Primary Mileena, and UMK3 Kitana (Her first DLC outfit.) If possible, please add Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw) and Rayne (Bloodrayne 2 version) in the sig. If those two are not possible. Just at least have the 4 MK characters I requested with the outfits I requsted together in one signature.

Jademk9render.png

Jade (To our left next to Kitana.)

render_classic_kitana.jpg

Kitana (In the middle.)

Mileena_Official_Render_transparent.png

Mileena (To our right next to Kitana.)

250px-Sindelrenderbywildboyz4.png

Sindel (Flying above the other characters in the background.)

lollipop-chainsaw-preorder-costumes-goth-girl-1.jpg

Gothic Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw) (Next to Jade)

1096560852.jpg

Rayne (Bloodrayne) (Next to Mileena)

Can you please also use this background if possible? Thank you in advance.
bloody-red-drip-sinister.jpg

Last edited:
hey can I get an Avatar, I am not to good at making those, I usually need a lot of space, thats why I only make sigs, how bout one with Knuckles. Thanks.

Saw your request and had to think of an old avatar i have stored somewhere..i didnt make it tho...

Dont know if its your type, it might be too dark or too much horror :)...maby i missunderstood you with the knuckles part..anyways..wanted to share it with you..

knuck.jpg

Hope you like it ;)

nasty-freak-2.png

Omg thank you!!! You didn't have to. I only told NS922 that he didn't need to because I thought he was the only one working on this. I already made mine but again thank you! I will see if I will change my sig for this sometime. :)

Omg thank you!!! You didn't have to. I only told NS922 that he didn't need to because I thought he was the only one working on this. I already made mine but again thank you! I will see if I will change my sig for this sometime. :)

Ah..ok...tought you asked for a sig to just anyone...whell..now you have 2 ;)

by the way..i changed your name to the center a bit...looks a bit better..Cheers

nasty-freak2.png

Last edited:
Ok, I would like a new sig... I originally wanted something Mk related but I couldn't find any image that I wanted so I can settle for BB.
Here are the images I want:

As the background:

In the foreground:
Hazama_by_xxAxNxGxExLxx.jpg

And then I want my username somewhere.

If anyone makes this, thanks!

Hey, can anyone, and I mean anyone who has been making signatures for a while, make me a signature. Can it have the Mockinjay pin as the background with Glimmer, Clove and Foxface, with my name on it. Thanks!

I want something unique for my nerd Cave logo with these characters please.

-Superman
superman-wallpaper.jpg

-Darkseid
Darkseid_022.jpg

-Batman
batman_670.jpg

Green lantern
greenlantern.jpg

Edit: Sorry I do not know what i want... Lol

If someone can make me an avatar i would be greatly appreciative, and I will owe you one. I would myself but i am a completely terrible in art.

I would like Raiden surrounded by electricity with some sort of background with my name "Jakeofspades" In some kind of blue or electric text.

(Avatar and sig) if possible.

And the one below is not it i am just using it for the time being.

Last edited:
Can anyone make me a sig please??

I want an animated sig with The Joker's victory gasoline on Lex Luthor. "Doo Doo Dooo Doo Dooooo." "YOU'RE FIRED!"

I would like to request a siggy of Deathstroke with my name please, colors, border, I will leave up to the talented artist. Much thanks and appreciation to who does this for me. :)