Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2013

THIS IS IT!!! The final moments of the 2013 Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat regular season are at hand!

There are no finals yet, but there are two games whose outcome are not in doubt.

First, Tarkatan Trash's Aggressive Perfectors will be coming home with a victory against mkray's Rayzebats. The implications of this are: 1. I, Love Cowboy, and my Love Cowboys have clinched the Earthrealm Division title, regardless of the outcome of our game against Yung's Supreme Busboys tonight. That game is now meaningless. Rayzebats, of course will still take the first Wild Card spot. 2. Aggressive Perfectors has now clinched the second Wild Card spot. Camu-san's Walrus-Copters now must win the division to make the playoffs.

Second, the Walrus-Copters have been boatraced by Sek's Machine. The implications of this is: In order for Walrus-Copters to make the playoffs, RIPLIUKANG's Hold Down the Forte and Jade's TonyRomoJockstraps must both lose. If either wins, that team will win the division. If they both win, the division goes to Hold Down the Forte.

So, the games we will all be watching tonight will be TonyRomoJockstraps' matchup against squirrelpion's John Madden Cack Washers, in which Jade is holding a 105.70 to 81.86 lead with both teams having two players in tonight's game, and Hold Down the Forte's matchup against Tapion's Kabal Toasty, where RIP holds a 83.36 to 66.82 lead with the only player left being DeMarco Murray for Kabal Toasty. Who will bring it home? Happy Football All!

Now, with victory secure, I think I can bench my kicker and take the points I already have...at least I'm thinking about it (unless LC tells me I can't). I'm getting ready for the playoffs!

I don't see how it would affect anything, but my question is, WHY????

I just noticed this... Jade and RIP are fighting for a playoff spot and their favorite teams are playing each other tonight. Can't make this stuff up... how epic. I've got goosepimples.

It is down to this. Will DeMarco Murray pick up 11 more yards or won't he? That will decide the Outworld Division

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

i am not surprised of all teams I got screwed by my cowboys.

TWIST THE KNIFE, JUST TWIST IT SLOWLY

oh well, it was a fun year, hope to do better next year. it was pretty tight all around this year, don't think it was anywhere like this last year.

Ah damn had my kicker done anything this game maybe I would have came out with something lol.
Unlikely but whatever

Well, I flipped a coin to decide whether or not to play my kicker (you know, either "run up the score" or "rest the starters for the playoffs"). Heads, he's in. Tails, he's out. It was heads. Looks like it wasn't significant enough either way, especially since my win was sealed by Colston.

And I think I've drawn LC for the first round...much to my chagrin.

What a finish!!

Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat Week 14 Results:

Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy) 100.62
Supreme Busboys (YungQ94) 95.16

TonyRomoJockstraps (Jade) 128.96
John Madden Cack Washers (squirrelpion) 99.86

Aggressive Perfectors (Tarkatan Trash) 116.38
Rayzebats (mkray41) 89.68

Hold Down the Forte (RIPLIUKANG) 83.36
Kabal Toasty (Tapion) 82.32

Sek's Machine ([sek]) 135.52
Walrus-Copters (Camu-san) 71.00

So... the championship semifinals are set...

Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy) vs. Aggressive Perfectors (Tarkatan Trash)
Rayzebats (mkray41) vs. Hold Down the Forte (RIPLIUKANG)

And, for anyone who cares, the loser's bracket semifinals:

TonyRomoJockstraps (Jade) vs. John Madden Cack Washers (squirrelpion)
Walrus-Copters (Camu-san) vs. Sek's Machine ([sek])

As NFL.com will not allow losers' bracket playoffs to have more teams than the real playoffs, our current 9th and 10th place teams are now done playing and are stuck in those spots:

9th Place: Kabal Toasty (Tapion)
10th Place, and winners of the Station2 Memorial Golden Ass Helmet: Supreme Busboys (YungQ94)

New article is not up yet due to technical difficulties; hopefully it will be resolved soon. Happy Football All!

Somehow I'm smelling a Tarkatan Trash-mkray final. I hope I'm wrong of course, because I want to win... but that's what I'm seeing at the moment.

Somehow I'm smelling a Tarkatan Trash-mkray final. I hope I'm wrong of course, because I want to win... but that's what I'm seeing at the moment.

If that's the case...there won't be a 3-game sweep of mkray. I pulled the upset the first time, and caught about 3 huge injury-related breaks the second time.