Mileenas face!!!

I think it's just a combination of the camera angle and the way the light hits Mileena's teeth that creates the optical illusion of bigger teeth that you're seeing. The teeth move and shift when she opens her mouth. I added some indicators to the original pic to show what I am talking about.

http://1drv.ms/199JYMk

Hopefully that links works! :)

no its not an illusion or trick of the light.
the intro she clearly has 2 huge big goofy top teeth that curve down her cheek close to her nose.

then in the win pose those big goofy teeth are not there and are smaller teeth instead.

no its not an illusion or trick of the light.
the intro she clearly has 2 huge big goofy top teeth that curve down her cheek close to her nose.

then in the win pose those big goofy teeth are not there and are smaller teeth instead.

No, they're still there.

First the Scorpion beard, then Ermac, and now THIS?!

NRS seriously needs to stop using shit from Legacy...it sucked to begin with. It's better if the world treated it like it doesn't exist.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Im absolutely in love with her new look!
Its the perfect fusion of Edenian & Tarkatan IMO
I look at it as a mutation or evolution of her MK9 appearance. And to be honest, if she is going to be talking more bc her role is WAAAAAAY more important than the last game. It would be great to understand her and no be all childlike, like her MK9 counterpart was.
I definitely see her having matured alot more in a sense but we also see her childish side.

Also seeing her gameplay i like to view her as a Violent Ballerina LOL! She's graceful as one but as vicious as a Tarkatan...everything Shao Kahn wanted!!!

This is the best Mileena we've ever seen: gameplay, story, personality, and looks. I'm absolutely in love with her.

Hey I didn't knew Outworld had plastic surgeons. Bah dum tiss.

Well at least she looks well uh...Nineteen percent hotter now.

the little mouth in the middle of all those tarkatan's teeth it's kinda weird... I didn't love it, they could make it a little less prettier.

Why shouldn't her face be somewhat pretty? She's Kitana's clone, for God's sake!

Yes, i get that too. She really does look more like kitana now, What i want to say is that she was scarier before, when her tarkatan's mouth was even more horrendous. although I agree that it is more pratical now. Anyway, even with all the changes, she looks so awesome!

It's an interesting take on her design, but if Baraka returns, I really hope he doesn't get lips as well.

Ok, its one thing when a girl (assuming your a girl) is teasing you, its entirely another thing if she is teasing you about Mileena air saiing off a teleport kick. Will see, hope your right.

My name is too feminine for me to seem like a dude. So is my avatar lol

I saw it in the Mileena VS Kitana part of the other stream.

Spoiler:
4jYVHAU.png

:love:

Makes her look like a failed science experiment, like Shang Tsung put the wrong formula in another or some shit. It ain't BAD, but it ain't GOOD either. I much prefer the full-on teeth.

tumblr_m9i4vooSFB1rxnj21o4_250.gif