Michael Bay ruining the new TMNT movie?

Guarantee that most of the people praising it are blindly defending their purchasing decision, because they don't want to admit that it was terrible.

Wtf? Since when have people been afraid to say that a movie sucks after watching it?
That's a pretty stupid guarantee lol

The movie was great. Only Michelangelo looks like Shrek.

This movie was not terrible, but it's most certainly not great like BBBLP is saying, it's far from. Only reason I ended up seeing it is because my friend works at AMC so he can get himself and friends into movies for free. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, wait for it to come out on DVD.

Pros:

-The Turtles themselves were done very well, all their personalities and such were nailed
-There's a really awesome action scene in which they're falling down a snowy mountain
-Will Arnett's character had some few, but funny moments, although he was really just tagging along for the ride
-Funny shameless product placement, like Crush, Pizza Hut, Windows, etc

Cons:

-Megan Fox stunk as April. While she was not terrible, you really don't give a damn about her character
-Shredder SUCKS. Not only is the actor for him abysmal, but he had some really cringe-worthy lines, accompanied by such terrible acting. Seriously, fvck whoever handled Shredder.
-Shredder's accomplish also sucked
-Random evil Asian girl? Forgetting her in T-minus 15 seconds
-The movie takes forever to kick off. I even turned to my friend and was like, "When the fvck are the Turtles going to be shown?"
-Movie then feels rushed once it kicks off. There isn't a single break once shit hits the fan, so it just feels inconsistent due to the slow-ass intro

They show the turtles beating up the foot clan 10 minutes into movie. You just don't see their faces until like 30 minutes in.

I really didn't like that April was the one to give the final blow to Shredder.
Hella gay my dude.

Yeah but it was a quick scene of them just wiping the floor with them. Their first fight that was actually entertaining is when the Foot Clan showed up in their home. Then from that point on, the Turtles in action is a good time.

April just felt...there, if you get what I mean. If she would have died for whatever reason (obviously wouldn't happen), I wouldn't care, lol.

The action scenes were too good. I don't even think of April when I think of the movie. I just think of Shredder beating THE SHIT out of the turtles lol. I can't even exaggerate how much of an ass whipping they got the first few times they fought :laugh:

Yeah while I admit I hated the actor, and wasn't a fan of the robotic-looking design, he really gave them a run for their money. Love how Raphael took him on, and Shredder mopped the goddamn floor with him.

The movie wasn't bad for what it was. To me it just felt rushed, short, and could have added way more. If it's going to be a TMNT movie, need to focus the screen time on the Turtles or just change the movie title to APRIL O'Niel. If you watched it, then you'll know what I'm talking about.
If you are wanting to watch this movie and expect some sort of origin to the TMNT, don't bother cuz all you are going to do is get pissed off. If you don't care much and just want to watch a movie, go for it.

I actually really liked the movie! The action was awesome, there were plenty of funny moments and the CGI was great! There wasn't too much off April on screen like everyone is saying, although I did go out and blaze a joint a few times during the movie, so maybe I missed those parts... lol. The only thing that bothered me is that they didn't stumble upon a canister of ooze in the sewers, instead they were engineered (I guess you could say..). Also how splinter learned jujitsu from a book he found in the sewers instead of from his sensei/master when he was a young rat in a cage.. you know, the story line from the first original live-action film and the cartoons... but yea, other then that, GREAT movie I think.

This movie was not terrible, but it's most certainly not great like BBBLP is saying, it's far from. Only reason I ended up seeing it is because my friend works at AMC so he can get himself and friends into movies for free. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, wait for it to come out on DVD.

Pros:

-The Turtles themselves were done very well, all their personalities and such were nailed
-There's a really awesome action scene in which they're falling down a snowy mountain
-Will Arnett's character had some few, but funny moments, although he was really just tagging along for the ride
-Funny shameless product placement, like Crush, Pizza Hut, Windows, etc

Cons:

-Megan Fox stunk as April. While she was not terrible, you really don't give a damn about her character
-Shredder SUCKS. Not only is the actor for him abysmal, but he had some really cringe-worthy lines, accompanied by such terrible acting. Seriously, fvck whoever handled Shredder.
-Shredder's accomplish also sucked
-Random evil Asian girl? Forgetting her in T-minus 15 seconds
-The movie takes forever to kick off. I even turned to my friend and was like, "When the fvck are the Turtles going to be shown?"
-Movie then feels rushed once it kicks off. There isn't a single break once shit hits the fan, so it just feels inconsistent due to the slow-ass intro

Yay, an honest review in this thread.
This is what I'm talking about.
I can appreciate honesty in reviews.

I imagine Bay's process for casting April went like this:
"Who's that hot girl I put in Transformers?"
"You mean Megan Fox?"
"Cast her as April!"
"But, she can't act. How ab-"
"Who gives a SHIT if she can't act? Cast her! We
need to draw in the horny twelve year olds. More profit!"

The original is the best, the second one, I actually did not mind, and the third one was a giant turd.

I had no hope for this one when it was revealed Shredder was a white guy.

The original is the best, the second one, I actually did not mind, and the third one was a giant turd.

I lost interest in TMNT by the time the third film came out. Thanks for discouraging me from seeing the third one.

And I love the first one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Shredder is a random Asian guy. Doesn't matter even if he was black, because Shredder has no personality in this movie, he just kicks the shit out of the Turtles.

Shredder is a giant Asian man :laugh:

He has a badass voice, but like Mizore said he has no personality.