Kitana Revealed!

Yo, this broad is broken. Remove her from the game, No, the entire series.

No she isn't. It needs strict timing and positioning, also you get a breaker if she loops it too much. It still should be patched though.

Also in low quality videos the staff looks like a glowing dildo :rofl:

No she isn't. It needs strict timing and positioning, also you get a breaker if she loops it too much. It still should be patched though.

Also in low quality videos the staff looks like a glowing dildo :rofl:

Nope, she's broken still.

It's official. I have more luck playing as Mileena than Kitana for MKX!!! Maybe someday I'll think about playing as Kitana but now, I'm officially maining Mileene in her Piercing variation!!!

[MENTION=10998]iViTal[/MENTION] and I had a few matches. He ended up winning cuz he's a turd. Nahh our fights were pretty damn good.

I only pulled fatalities because I thought it would annoy you :rolleyes: we'll fight again when my Kitana is better!

You tried to induce the saltiness? You're an asshole :rofl:, Those were some good games and you adapted quicker than I expected so you started to body me towards the end. I had fun though, lol. Color 2 of Mileena's Khanum ALT is so funking beautiful, I would make love to her in that all day <3

So I unlocked Revenant Kitana today and love how she looks in her player two color. However, she didn't look as cool in her other variations except for Assassin. So, I pushed myself to learn that variation to play with this costume. I think I'll get the hang of it. Enjoy some of my combos!

Listen up all you weak Kitana newbz, I might make my guide tomorrow, I'll try not to do much technical babble that you won't understand. Read it or I will cut you.

I played like ass, didn't hit confirm shit, My neutral was shitty and I dunno.. Finally got around to applying to stuff you told me before. I'm down to play today.

I have a MKX tournament Tomorrow, Will probably grind offline today sorry, maybe we can play after ;)

I don't like Jingu Kitana so I'm not buying it. I'll wait for more skins. Maybe they'll have a Fantasy pack and Kitana will get a practical princess outfit.

I don't like Jingu Kitana so I'm not buying it. I'll wait for more skins. Maybe they'll have a Fantasy pack and Kitana will get a practical princess outfit.
Really? Jingu is my favorite and I use it the most...
I proposed posting Kitana's dress picture in the team's Twitter but no one really helped, so i don't think it'll happen...

I got that on Day 1 when I bought the Kombat Pack. I'm aiming for her Klassic, which I just started working toward yesterday because WB wouldn't release the Android version to Yankee World until yesterday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk