Kitana Revealed!

Changing topic, Has anyone unlocked Kitana concept art???
I cannot find it in any guide and I´ve pretty much completed the krypt but there´s no sign of it....

Already got Kitana's MK2 costume. Now i'm waiting to get Mileena's. Those costumes looked much better in MK9, their hair is not as short as the mobile versions, but it's still too short for me, and it looks strange.

Why do you have to have the mobile game just to unlock an extra costume? I guess I'm lucky since I don't care for the costume itself, but it will still suck to be locked out of content like that, especially if you have an older phone.

Last edited:
I haven't yet. Just Kitana... MK2 Mileena is unlocked by completing one of those Raiden challenges, but they're not available yet.

Some guy is posting up youtube videos of InJustice scorpion and Klassic Mileena gameplay. Guess it's a hack.
(Obviously, I posted it in this thread a few posts up)

My combos are getting longer. Making my own combos in this game is a lot more fun than it was in MK9 to be quite honest.

[MENTION=5186]Goddess[/MENTION], We still have to play each other. I already bodied both of your Minions [MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION] + [MENTION=16316]Last_Starfighta[/MENTION], I'm ready to defeat the Mob Boss :hail:

I sent you a friend request :love:

Last edited:
Holy Mileena, look at that damage and execution.. I'm scurrred :afraid:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Kitana is badass.
I'm loving just watching that gameplay.
No doubt I can still kick all of your asses via Wife when I get my PS4, but still loving the Kombos. :rolleyes: :laugh:

D'awwh thanks you guys :love: it has been fun, and frustrating, trying to master Kitana in this game. I realized that the Assassin variation doesn't work for me since I like to keep my distance. I'm going to try to make up some combos for Mournful soon. I'm also going to try to master Mileena and Sonya soon.

So what faction does Kitana belong to? White Lotus or Brotherhood of Shadow?

D'awwh thanks you guys :love: it has been fun, and frustrating, trying to master Kitana in this game. I realized that the Assassin variation doesn't work for me since I like to keep my distance. I'm going to try to make up some combos for Mournful soon. I'm also going to try to master Mileena and Sonya soon.

So what faction does Kitana belong to? White Lotus or Brotherhood of Shadow?

Of course brotherhood of shadow....
And totally agreed, Royal Storm is the only good Kitana Variation