Kitana Revealed!

Elias6999

Yo, this broad is broken. Remove her from the game, No, the entire series.

No she isn't. It needs strict timing and positioning, also you get a breaker if she loops it too much. It still should be patched though.

Also in low quality videos the staff looks like a glowing dildo :rofl:

Nasty_Freak

It's official. I have more luck playing as Mileena than Kitana for MKX!!! Maybe someday I'll think about playing as Kitana but now, I'm officially maining Mileene in her Piercing variation!!!

Goddess

TRMK Princess
[MENTION=10998]iViTal[/MENTION] and I had a few matches. He ended up winning cuz he's a turd. Nahh our fights were pretty damn good.

I only pulled fatalities because I thought it would annoy you :rolleyes: we'll fight again when my Kitana is better!

iViTal

You tried to induce the saltiness? You're an asshole :rofl:, Those were some good games and you adapted quicker than I expected so you started to body me towards the end. I had fun though, lol. Color 2 of Mileena's Khanum ALT is so funking beautiful, I would make love to her in that all day <3

Goddess

TRMK Princess
So I unlocked Revenant Kitana today and love how she looks in her player two color. However, she didn't look as cool in her other variations except for Assassin. So, I pushed myself to learn that variation to play with this costume. I think I'll get the hang of it. Enjoy some of my combos!

Elias6999

Listen up all you weak Kitana newbz, I might make my guide tomorrow, I'll try not to do much technical babble that you won't understand. Read it or I will cut you.

Critical-Limit

I played like ass, didn't hit confirm shit, My neutral was shitty and I dunno.. Finally got around to applying to stuff you told me before. I'm down to play today.

I have a MKX tournament Tomorrow, Will probably grind offline today sorry, maybe we can play after ;)

Goddess

TRMK Princess
I don't like Jingu Kitana so I'm not buying it. I'll wait for more skins. Maybe they'll have a Fantasy pack and Kitana will get a practical princess outfit.

I don't like Jingu Kitana so I'm not buying it. I'll wait for more skins. Maybe they'll have a Fantasy pack and Kitana will get a practical princess outfit.
Really? Jingu is my favorite and I use it the most...
I proposed posting Kitana's dress picture in the team's Twitter but no one really helped, so i don't think it'll happen...

Tarkatan Trash

I got that on Day 1 when I bought the Kombat Pack. I'm aiming for her Klassic, which I just started working toward yesterday because WB wouldn't release the Android version to Yankee World until yesterday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk