Killer Instinct announced for XBOX ONE!!!!!

The game doesn't suck, it's just gimmicky as funk. In my eyes, at least.

It's like they just think of a lot of broken ideas and cram it into one character. I hate the new design because there's no set architect, It's weird.

What the hell took them so long? Anyway that's great news. I've heard nothing but positive things about KI's netcode. Ha you know it's good when they advertise it in one of their trailers.

Now with that on PC and Gears of Wars 1... How about Halo?

exOCeh4.png

Aw sh*t, time to build a PC...

Idk where else to post it so it's going here....

More proof Halo MCC is coming to PC?

(Keep in mind these are tweets from top people @ Microsoft)

FZYqQMq.jpg

My body is ready

I'd still rather play this over MKX. I prefer the season 1 characters tho, those from season 2 feel a bit weird to play, kind of like they don't really belong in the game. I wonder how the game would've turned out if Double Helix didn't get purchased by Amazon?

I really have enjoyed the reboot--particularly some of the new designs. Maya, for instance, looks gorgeous!

My biggest gripe though is just with the general scheme of it. I prefer MKX to this, but still a great game.

It actually has me interested in the game finally. I've never even played Battletoads, but Rash is such a charismatic character that it overrides my dislike of this game.

We have not seen new with Battletoads in the last 20 years. I feel like this is really cool given how I think Rash fits into the comic book feel of the KI world. Not to mention both KI and BT are games made by Rare and own by MS. It would be easy to pick Rash over someone who won't fit like Banjo, Master Chief or Joanna Dark.

So yeah, as you have already seen, Rash from Battletoads is in KI. He's in beta though, definately not done, but so far, I think he's fun to use. One of the few guest characters in any fighting game I actually like playing as.

And AWW YIIIIR!!! Season 3 confirmed! Kim Wu being teased in the Rash trailer (she wields a nunchako), and Tusk also confirmed to be in it by a dev. AND it will have MORE characters than Season 2 had! AWESOME!

It's so cool to see KI grow like this! I hope MKX will keep up with more Kombat Packs. ^^

I'd rather have Joanna Dark over Rash. I don't care if she doesn't fit in the KI world. I just want her in this game.

Last edited:
Master chief in DOA was quite amazing. He was fun to play as and was pretty good at the same time. Not to forget that he had his own map along with the HALO 2 theme(which clearly made it the best map to play). But I feel because he presents was in DOA. I feel like we should get someone's else.

Anyway relating to rash. I feel like he fits me like a glove.
I haven't played a bunch but so far my mains are Orchio and Sadira. Yet within like an hour of playing, I feel like I play just as good as I do those two. If not better anyway. Words can't explain how much I love using his tongue to stay up in people's faces.

Last edited:
Master chief in DOA was quite amazing. He was fun to play as and was pretty good at the same time. Not to forget that he had his own map along with the HALO 2 theme(which clearly made it the best map to play). But I feel because he presents was in DOA. I feel like we should get someone's else.

What if I told you, that wasn't Master Chief, but actually a woman name Nicole?

http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-458

Most fun I've had with a fighter in a long time. Loving this game, got it right before they announced season 3 too, keep my hype lasting longer. So much fan-service and production in this game for a series that has been long dead too, its a pleasant surprise. Rash totally fits the game too, another surprise. There's been rumors of a new toads game coming, so that's probably why he's in, but I'm still hoping they might do Joanna Dark next.

What if I told you, that wasn't Master Chief, but actually a woman name Nicole?

http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-458

while it's not that i forgot, but you are right.
I suppose if they were to really bring out chiefs character, it would feel like a whole new character compared to her.
Had no idea she was mentioned in other halo games though. Kinda bothers me that i haven't.

I can picture Joanna Dark in KI. but i think that is someone that would have to have a high demand to make it happen.

Buying characters because they go on sale for $1 week to week on the marketplace. I've bought Thunder, TJ Combo, Sadira, Orchid, and Maya. They really dropped the ball on Season 2 as all of these characters look lame as hell except for TJ, Maya, and Hisako (the only character of this game that I really like).

Just playing it casually cause I bought it just to have another game when I play locally at my friends out. It's funny how you can button mash and it works pretty damn well against the AI, even pulled off two Ultra Combos by just pressing random buttons. I love the music, sounds, and hit effects but reason why I dislike this game so much is cause it feels so goddamn fidgety, like I don't know how to explain it. It just doesn't feel smooth to me.