Killer Instinct announced for XBOX ONE!!!!!

It isn't coming to PS4. DoucheKing is just living up to his name.

You are honestly the biggest troll on this forum right behind [MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION]

It's debut platform will be Xbox one and PC. The studio head has been saying that forever now.

Basically a timed exclusive. (even though it wasn't officially announced for other consoles)

You are honestly the biggest troll on this forum right behind [MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION]

It's debut platform will be Xbox one and PC. The studio head has been saying that forever now.

Basically a timed exclusive. (even though it wasn't officially announced for other consoles)
Isn't it ironic that you're accusing myself and [MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] of trolling when you had the audacity to claim it's coming to PS4?

Looks like you're a troll as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Microsoft isn't giving up one of its first part exclusives.

OK but why keep a console you constantly talk sh*t about instead of buying a PC which the game will also be available for and you'll also have more games that interest you?
Keeping a console for one game? An Indie game?? Stoopid.

Judging from your 17k posts it's a safe bet to say you spend the majority of your time on a computer anyway so why not just buy a gaming computer and play it there.

As for Cuphead being on PS4, I'd say it's somewhat likely to happen. It was originally planned for all consoles at first. Wouldn't be the first time an Xbox "exclusive" went multiplat

Isn't it ironic that you're accusing myself and [MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] of trolling when you had the audacity to claim it's coming to PS4?

Looks like you're a troll as well.

What I claimed was speculation on what the studio head has been saying. I wasn't trolling at all.

But you and [MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] are pretty shameless when it comes to your trolling. Can't even deny that. :laugh:

What I claimed was speculation on what the studio head has been saying. I wasn't trolling at all.

But you and [MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] are pretty shameless when it comes to your trolling. Can't even deny that.
Name the speculators who told you KI was coming to PS4.

Cuphead reminds me so much of Megaman.

Mugman / Megaman?

You can tell the game is heavily inspired by that as well as old cartoons. You even have the same shooting and dashing.
Such a unique game. But why do the enemies look so damn deranged tho? Creepy as hell but it adds to the uniqueness of it.

MS owns all of the Rare franchises expect for the obvious ones. Having KI be on the PS4 will be like Sony having Ratchet & Clank be released on the Wii U.