KANO confirmed by German Gamepro

RonnyRAGE

It also confirms a NEW Jungle Arena!!!!

you can buy the magazine for 3 Euros or $6

I didn't want him but he looks pretty Badass

To the negative Nancy Trash Man. Follow this guy on Twitter [MENTION=17887]Wes[/MENTION]tkoastkilla

Last edited:
[MENTION=5328]RonnyRAGE[/MENTION] DON'T FVCK AROUND WITH ME...You playing with my emotions and thats not good...FOR YOU!!!!!

LOL...BUT SERIOUS NO LOL

If there is any truth to this ill be as happy as a pig in shit.

But right now im taking this with this information with a BIG OL' BAG OF SALT!!!!
Kano Give it Baby.jpg

Last edited:
Boon was tweeting a lot about Rain, Ermac, Reptile and Noob Saibot so I was hoping one of them would be next.. Rain being my biggest hope.. but I also found out about this Kano info a while ago and got a bit disappointed.. I really like him, just expected a ninja to be revealed at Gamescom.. right now I hope we'll get a reveal of Kano vs a ninja or a ninja reveal and see Kano in action later on

It's seems like Gamepro is still alive in Germany. Ed Boon even tweet the cover of it on Twitter. If it's Kano then I'm not surprise since he is one of the more well known villains in the series and he has been around since MK1. He has been in seven MK games since he was not in MK2, MK4 and MKD.

It's seems like Gamepro is still alive in Germany. Ed Boon even tweet the cover of it on Twitter. If it's Kano then I'm not surprise since he is one of the more well known villains in the series and he has been around since MK1. He has been in seven MK games since he was not in MK2, MK4 and MKD.
Nope. Gamepro croaked worldwide.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

If you have the physical source in your possession, then why don't you scan it and show it to us for all to see? You are responsible for the authenticity of your claims.

[MENTION=5328]RonnyRAGE[/MENTION] DON'T FVCK AROUND WITH ME...You playing with my emotions and thats not good...FOR YOU!!!!!

LOL...BUT SERIOUS NO LOL

If there is any truth to this ill be as happy as a pig in shit.

But right now im taking this with this information with a BIG OL' BAG OF SALT!!!!
View attachment 6773

My friend you are know a pig in Shit!!! Enjoy

Oh, and by the way, that twitter account you pointed me to?

I went to that page...saw the screenshots...all I have to say is...

They look FAKE!

Since nobody has the decency to link the pics

BuIZNipCQAIJLpO.jpg:large

BuIZM1ICEAEgvb6.jpg:large

Kano looks GREAT imo. Love that they brought back his bald look. Almost lol

Maybe Kano kills Hsu Hao in the story mode and steals his chest laser. Ed Boon did said that there will be cameos in the story mode.