KANO confirmed by German Gamepro

gamescom isn't evo though and ed boon never leaked this it out sure he did for raiden but not like this so i think we will see a new characther along with kano and maybe even a stage since it been a while we seen a new stage

I don't say that Ed Boon wanted it that way or it is his fault or something. I think it was accidental. Maybe Gamespro contacted Netherrealm that they wanted to run a story on MKX and Gamescom and NRS gave them this photo because that was the reveal they planned for this event. But it wasn't clear for them when to expect the magazine out on the stands and they misjudged the timing of it.

Or maybe I'm wrong and that's how they wanted to keep the hype on til Gamescom. Anyway, it's strange that Boon tweeted the cover but there isn't a word about Kano on the official channels. It could be guerrilla marketing as well but it's still awkward.

Why should I apologize when the OP did not SHOW his sources the EXACT instant he made this thread?! When people don't show their sources the FIRST time, they are fair game to be called out on their credibility. (And I had the balls to accuse Patrick McCarron of false and misleading reporting at one point nearly 3 years ago, by the way.)

Sorry, but I have VERY high standards about shit like this, and I'm not changing them for ANYBODY! I don't give a damn if someone else posted proof; it was the EXCLUSIVE responsibility of the person who claimed it, and not anybody else!

And by the way, do NOT assassinate my character AGAIN!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

oooooh scary! What'll happen if I do?

http://www.station2richmond.com/

you'll buy a me a burger? Appreciate it, it's the least you can do, considering you're such a total dickhole. But really, its OP you should be buying the burger for, he's the one you acted the twat towards

Not that station2. Then again, after only 3 posts, I don't expect you to know what I'm talking about. It's up to YOU to figure it out.

Wow, coming out of lurking just to talk shit. How cool of you.

I may not agree with Trash 90% of the time, but just coming out of lurking just to get into E-fights is lame as hell.

Dude seriously, chill out. The only person in this thread who's likely heading for a ban is you. Go back to just being a troll.

EDIT: since there were like five posts while I was typing that, I should clarify I was talking to Tarkatan Trash

Wow, coming out of lurking just to talk shit. How cool of you.

I may not agree with Trash 90% of the time, but just coming out of lurking just to get into E-fights is lame as hell.

People who post information like this and don't show proof the first time should be held accountable, and this one lurker is telling ME to apologize?!

Sorry, but I am NOT sorry for criticizing the original poster's credibility, nor will I ever be. I will stand by my criticism of the OP's credibility, and that is final. This will be the last time I will speak on this particular issue.

People who post information like this and don't show proof the first time should be held accountable, and this one lurker is telling ME to apologize?!

Sorry, but I am NOT sorry for criticizing the original poster's credibility, nor will I ever be. I will stand by my criticism of the OP's credibility, and that is final. This will be the last time I will speak on this particular issue.

I agree. After all, I did the same thing in the "2nd fatality" thread.

Why should I believe the word of anybody on the internet? Evidence or GTFO. If you expect anybody trust you on the internet with no back up, then you're horribly naive.

But didn't OP provide evidence? Unless the OP post was updated or something...

I love how you're making this into some grand, principled stand where you represent the necessity of proof in a society gone mad and you are the last bastion, the unflinching guardian, the Dark Knight. Whereas in reality, you're just a total geebag

Good, because no one really cares. That stuff is embarressing to read. You act like its a life or death situation.

Anyways, I'm curious as to what Kano will be up to. If he's going to betray his own realm again. I could see him hunting Cassie or vice versa. So much to think about now!

Anyone else kinda irked that his tattoos are gone?

Yeah, a little bit. I liked them but he still looks fine without them. I dig the fresh new outfit.

I love how you're making this into some grand, principled stand where you represent the necessity of proof in a society gone mad and you are the last bastion, the unflinching guardian, the Dark Knight. Whereas in reality, you're just a total geebag

Lmao. You're taking him way too seriously.
[MENTION=17789]tarkatan[/MENTION]trash , ya baited someone out of lurking. Amazing.