KANO confirmed by German Gamepro

I hope that there's two character reveals. I don't mind if it's either both new, one new one recurring, or both recurring.

I just hope we finally get a new arena revealed though, and maybe a possible understanding of the story? I mean, just a basis of what to expect. Seeing how IMDB (whether it's a credible source or not) states that Outworld and Netherrealm are forcing together to be Earthrealm's threat... Just something as brief as that, it's all I'm asking.

Heck, even a character that's been revealed, a biography wouldn't kill me.

I bet she'll be in and be considered to be one of the newer characters in the roster. I mean, why would they even add her in MKA when they could've added Tremor, Tasia, Kia, Jataaka, and/or etc.

Most likely that MKA was trying to add every character that been in a MK fighting game. She was in the GBA version of MKDA and at least she's canon to the franchise unlike Tremor. Special Forces does not fit into the main timeline at all and the game nearly killed the franchise. I would imagine Ed Boon likes to pretend that game never exist.

Most likely that MKA was trying to add every character that been in a MK fighting game. She was in the GBA version of MKDA and at least she's canon to the franchise unlike Tremor. Special Forces does not fit into the main timeline at all and the game nearly killed the franchise. I would imagine Ed Boon likes to pretend that game never exist.
Additionally, Sareena had been considered for a main roster spot prior to MKA. Due to her being in Mythologies, she was considered for MK4 along with fellow Mythologies characters Quan Chi and Shinnok (especially since the storylines of both games tied into each other, despite being in different parts of the timeline, due to being developed and released almost simultaneously), but Fujin got that roster spot instead. I think she was also considered for the MKDA main roster, but instead went to one of the portable versions. I don't think she was considered for Deception, but I could be wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I am creaming over that Knee move. It just looks so brutal.
I REALLY hope, desire, crave, pray for and demand that the move has great juggle qualities. Corner Knee loops for MKX 2015 <3

Obviously we are gonna see kano, but I really, really, REALLY hope, we get to see ermac. There have been hints at ermac being a possibility and it makes sense for him to still be around in the story.

That's a neat idea but isn't that orb essentially the same thing you see in his MK3/MK9 costume?

Well, in the latest Kano variation video Ed confirms that Kano has "cybernetic enhancements," and the orb changes color depending on what variation you pick.

I could very well see something like the scenario in my previous post happening.
Kano is seemingly left for dead at the hands of Cassie, when 1 of the other villains comes and spares him with cybernetic enhancements, bringing him back to life.

Also, I'm SO fvcking glad that his eye laser actually has gameplay use to it, and it isn't only in cut-scenes or Fatalities.
Hopefully this Kano with 3 variations makes up for the over-nerfed MK9 Kano.

This new Kano made me realize how cartoony MK9 Kano actually is. He's so much more serious and dangerous-looking, am I the only who thinks this? I wasn't impressed by Raiden in X, but with Kano they stepped it up their game. I'm glad he isn't as slim as he seemed to be in the leaked pics. I've always imagined Kano to be a quite bulky dude...

He looks a bit bulkier, but I'm also glad that the male character models in MK X (aside from Torr, who is a hulking beast dude) don't look incredibly and grotesquely unbelievably roided up, like in MK9.
Liu Kang looked like he was on steroids in MK9.

This new Kano made me realize how cartoony MK9 Kano actually is. He's so much more serious and dangerous-looking, am I the only who thinks this? I wasn't impressed by Raiden in X, but with Kano they stepped it up their game.

While I don't agree with the term "cartoony" for the art direction of MK9, I do understand what you mean.
This Kano is more dark (as are the other MK X characters) and he does seem more menacing and out for murder than MK9 Kano did.
I was also very impressed with Raiden, and they stepped him up too in each of the variations, with "Displacer" and "Storm Lord" being my 2 favorite Raiden variations.
For the first time in..... EVER, Raiden actually looks like a character that I'd have in my rotation for MK X, as does Kano, Kotal, as well as the option to have a rushdown Sub-Zero.