July 6th Kombat Kast - 'If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It' + Free Kontent incoming?

I actually have RESPECT for the Klassics, just like a TRUE fan is supposed to do. After all, the flashier Fatalities we all love wouldn't exist without the Klassics.

Fine, I'll take your troll-bait, this last time.

I respect the Klassics, as well, and if I want to play Klassic MK I'll fire up my Sega Genesis and play MK1, MKII, MK3 or UMK3, but the Klassic Fatalities in MKX look terrible, imo.
Just because I don't have nostalgia glasses that blinds me from ever moving forward in the series, like you do, doesn't mean I don't have respect for the Klassics.
I just don't need the Klassics in every single MK, like you do, and I can actually appreciate new characters and some of the Trilogy cast being gone to make room for said new characters, unlike you.
If it were up to you the entire Trilogy cast would be in every single MK game, and it would get boring and stale fast.
We just had the 99% of the UMK3 / Trilogy roster in MK9, but that's not enough for you.

If there's ever a third pack, I hope we get Quan Chi's leg beat. That's a classic alright. :hail:

I'm holding out for more DLC characters, and more compatibility patches means - hopefully - more free costumes!

I actually have RESPECT for the Klassics, just like a TRUE fan is supposed to do. After all, the flashier Fatalities we all love wouldn't exist without the Klassics.

Hell, why don't we make the next game in 8-bit graphics just to piss off the modernists?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

There can be a pretty thin line between respect, devotion and blindness. Just saying.

As for the second half of that sentence... Like a true fan is supposed to? Really? I am supposed to respect something just because it's a classic? Even when it's not perfect or there is something wrong with it or by today's standards it sucks or I simply don't like it I am supposed to respect it because it's a classic? That's like saying I should zip up and like a historical/political figure just because he used to be a superstar back in his day or he had a perfect public image despite being a crook. Save that for North Korea. And what's up with that true fan thing you got going? Seen it multiple times. You trying to imply we're not true fans simply because we do not agree with your nostalgic brain or the NRS super-brain known as Ed? Or are you trying to imply you're a bigger fan than us because you respect something?

Fact is, these Klassics in MKX have very little to no effort put into them. And that's sad. I'm not going to erect just because they're included and the visuals are great. It's going to take more than that.

There can be a pretty thin line between respect, devotion and blindness. Just saying.

As for the second half of that sentence... Like a true fan is supposed to? Really? I am supposed to respect something just because it's a classic? Even when it's not perfect or there is something wrong with it or by today's standards it sucks or I simply don't like it I am supposed to respect it because it's a classic? That's like saying I should zip up and like a historical/political figure just because he used to be a superstar back in his day or he had a perfect public image despite being a crook. Save that for North Korea. And what's up with that true fan thing you got going? Seen it multiple times. You trying to imply we're not true fans simply because we do not agree with your nostalgic brain or the NRS super-brain known as Ed? Or are you trying to imply you're a bigger fan than us because you respect something?

Fact is, these Klassics in MKX have very little to no effort put into them. And that's sad. I'm not going to erect just because they're included and the visuals are great. It's going to take more than that.

I am dead serious. If you don't like the klassics, you're not a true fan, because the Klassic Fatalities made it possible for ANY of your favorites to even exist. Hell, the Klassic Fatalities are the entire reason the ESRB exists in the first place. So even in MKX, the Klassic Fatalities have already earned respect.

*is a retard*

Okay, how the hell do you do some of these klassic fatalities? They're installed, and I see 'Toasty' on the move list, but Up, Up, Y just has me jumping up and down like an idiot.

I can never seem to do fatalities that involve the up arrow (i.e. one of Shinnok's, and one of Ermac's) so I am quite annoyed by this. It just feels like every time you jump, the sequence is messed up.

Any tips?

*is a retard*

Okay, how the hell do you do some of these klassic fatalities? They're installed, and I see 'Toasty' on the move list, but Up, Up, Y just has me jumping up and down like an idiot.

I can never seem to do fatalities that involve the up arrow (i.e. one of Shinnok's, and one of Ermac's) so I am quite annoyed by this. It just feels like every time you jump, the sequence is messed up.

Any tips?
Think about how you did those Fatalities that involved Up during the good old days. I believe Scorpion's Toasty in the first 2 games was like this...

*is a retard*

Any tips?

Hold block on the UP UP and release block while pressing Y at the same time.

I like the classic fatalities. Mostly I like Sonya having a kiss of death, and I think it's neat how the characters do there MK1 victory poses after it. Or at least Sonya and Johnny do. Then again, I don't think I've ever done a brutality with Sonya or Johnny, so they might pull those poses anyway. I also like that they're shorter than most of the other ones.
Then again I'm not a great authority on fatalities, because I don't really like doing them that much. I'm the kind of person who wants Freindships back in the game because I like doing those instead of the other finishers.
Regardless I think giving them out for free along with Kold War scorpion was a pretty cool move on Netherrealm's part. I was expecting to lay down 4 or 5 bucks for the classic fatalities.

There are 2 ways.

#1. (Hold Block) Up, Up, (release Block) Triangle.
#2. Up, (while falling, not while going up) Up, (when lands) Triangle.

Any ps4 users stil having trouble trying to find and download the klassic fatalities???

I think Europe and Australia (which is where I live) are getting them later for some unknowable, cruel reason. I've been looking at the PS Store every 30 minutes since the Klassic Fatals were announced and there's nothing to be found. It does appear on the game's menu screen but then when you press triangle it says the content is not available/for sale yet or has been taken down and I can't find any useful info anywhere on when we're supposed to be getting them.

I wanna rip Predator's head off with Subby, goddammit!