Jade Classic Costume DLC Render Revealed

FlawlessVictor

I'm impressed with the render. Thanks for sharing. Mere wishful thinking, but I hope other characters besides ninjas will get classic costumes as well.

xTHUGx

I'm impressed with the render. Thanks for sharing. Mere wishful thinking, but I hope other characters besides ninjas will get classic costumes as well.

A high % of characters are getting their original MK costumes, asumming their going back to the MK1,2, and 3 series, You can also predict that most characters will have a Classic costume and possibly a special New costume? Maybe.

Aldo Moreno

no nothing at all

sorry that came out wrong

but she looks "whiter" than she does in MK9

there's plenty of white people in Gaming give some other races a chance...

Yes I agree with you. Espically my mexican race. I havent seen a mexican in fighting games and if they are they are so stereotype about it.
And no I was not born in Mexico, I was born in Texas. I was raised to kall myself a Mexican even if I was born in Texas.

Kamal

Why is it that the old shit looks so much better than what they're putting out right now.

Seriously!

My favorite female costume so far!! And I don't mean just for Jade. This costume blows all the other female characters new outfits out of the water! Makes me realize just how much I dislike all the others, even more now :(

Almost makes me want to buy MK 1 on bluray now... almost. :p

Commander

If all the female ninjas are getting "Klassic Costume" pallete swaps, like the male ninjas, all the high-heel haters will be pleased.

xTHUGx

Yes I agree with you. Espically my mexican race. I havent seen a mexican in fighting games and if they are they are so stereotype about it.
And no I was not born in Mexico, I was born in Texas. I was raised to kall myself a Mexican even if I was born in Texas.

Same here, I was born and raised in Houston,TX But most of my family are from Mexico. I'm a Tan like color and I'm not gonna lie but i'm one of the tallest in my Family, And I'm only 5'10. Haha yeah pretty funny?

VictorMefer

I can see this happening to some, but not all the characters. I don't see Stryker getting a classic costume, or Kung Lao getting his MK2 costume, Jax getting his MK3 one, Sindel getting her MK3 one...

Kenshi kang

cant wait for this they are going to look so sweet with the new graphics. Man when every characters original costume is out this game is going to be even more fun to play.

FlawlessVictor

I can see this happening to some, but not all the characters. I don't see Stryker getting a classic costume, or Kung Lao getting his MK2 costume, Jax getting his MK3 one, Sindel getting her MK3 one...

You have a point there, a few of the current designs are not that far from their original designs.

jarvis653

If all the female ninjas are getting "Klassic Costume" pallete swaps, like the male ninjas, all the high-heel haters will be pleased.

As I've always said, NR will use DLC to cater for everyone. That's why I never understood the outrage over the default costumes, as even then it was known that everyone will have alternates.

It won't happen to all, such as the examples you've posted there, but it will happen to most. Believe it, they will milk it for all it's worth. I'm just happy that Australia receives 4 of the classic ninja costumes all at once, in our KE/TE. Because I know I'll buy every other classic costume that's made. The amount of money I'll be spending on MK this year is going to be ridiculous...

Draco Briggs

BOOOOOO

They made her white

I was thinking that. I wish they would settle on a CONSISTENT skin tone and features set.

ehhh, she can still pass as "other" in the race category i guess...but she can also pass as #JerseyShoreJade. I will lol right out of this chair to anyone that says she looks black in that artwork.

Is it THAT hard to keep her dark like this:
jaade-2.png

cool costume nonetheless, but I will still rep #StilettoJade

Last edited: