Jade Classic Costume DLC Render Revealed

Jade is already good as she's...now who REALLY needs alt. are Sonya and Sindel, i swear those two look like some whores now...and they're both ones of my favorite characters....

Why is it that the old shit looks so much better than what they're putting out right now. I think Liu Kang is the only one who's look has been improved this game, and that all black outfit they had him in looked even better than the one with red!

Well, she looks awesome, glad we'll be able to utilize that outfit when we play the game!

Why is it that the old shit looks so much better than what they're putting out right now. I think Liu Kang is the only one who's look has been improved this game, and that all black outfit they had him in looked even better than the one with red!

Well, she looks awesome, glad we'll be able to utilize that outfit when we play the game!

Dude, if they just RE-MADE the old games......................

i'd melt. lmao

Sad that this costume is for PS3 only:(

already was confirmed 360 users will get it at some point, one way or another.

Wow thats definitely true to the original outfit with added sexiness. I love it! And I agree with you K1LL on Liu Kang being the best developed character in the game but I disagree with you on the colour choice, the red looks awesome!

Is this going to be limited edition on the blu-rays or like forever? And K1LL of course Liu Kang is the best looking one;). But I disagree with you on the kolor. The red is the best.

:canabis::stoned: I think I like this costume more than her new one. I will picking of MK on Blu-Ray but not the second film because it sucks.

Wow... looks great.... hopefully Liu Kang will get this treatment as well. I want to see him in his original black sweats. That would be dope. Jade classic outfit is probably my favorite so far, along with Jax new look.

That looks awesome! I love all these classic costumes, they really did a great job on them.

And no it is not PS3 only. PS3 owners simply get it for free with the Blu-Ray.

Wow... looks great.... hopefully Liu Kang will get this treatment as well. I want to see him in his original black sweats. That would be dope. Jade classic outfit is probably my favorite so far, along with Jax new look.

This was confirmed already, Check it out.

924cd9af7d.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Sorry, link not working Check out the source.

http://www.trmk.org/news/14755/mortal_monday_liu_kang_on_mortal_kombat_facebook_tab.html