Inner Conflict by iVital

Man it must be nice to insult people through numbers. 1/43q9403095p347qp9847q23895478q9237489q237t84 that is pretty funny.

Have you posted this story to fanfiction.net

No sir, and I like how you over look my response to Metal and didn't tell me if I'm right or wrong..

I don't think this Fic is worthy to be on Fanfiction.net <_<

*Refer to sig on the mood right now*

Vital baby, how goes the other vics

...F!ck everything else, this Fic has Me, Jill, Helena, my best E-Friend, and...... Ada...

and is this the right way to fix my story?

and I get what you're saying Metal, Like, Instead of getting straight to the point I can build up to different events (Rising action in a nutshell) and have Mini climaxes at the end of them, instead of going straight to the point..

Dammit, now I gotta re-think all off this ALL OVER AGAIN. I love you guys, but I hate you guys at the same time now..

and I get what you're saying Metal, Like, Instead of getting straight to the point I can build up to different events (Rising action in a nutshell) and have Mini climaxes at the end of them, instead of going straight to the point..

Dammit, now I gotta re-think all off this ALL OVER AGAIN. I love you guys, but I hate you guys at the same time now..
Exactly. You have to build up to a big event like Jill being revealed to be alive