Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

I did not see Blue Beetle coming.

235073ac6f00c630ff0b279214dd3350.jpg

c9a34d1fd104803bbb7b3bf97ea89b3e.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Wonder Woman's face looks alot better this time around. And the facial animation is superb! Almost uncanny valley territory.

Blue Beetle looks hella fun! I think he might take Cyborg's place on the roster this time though...

Wow I absolutely love the way Wonder Woman looks in this game! I might actually have to preorder. Looks very promising :)

Her face still looks fvcking stupid. I can't wait for the day Netherrealm Studios can model female faces to look less masculine. A LOT of the female characters, if they're not deformed, look way too horrible. I hated how Raven looked like in Injustice and she's one of my personal favorites. Yeash.

Last edited:
Raven was a disaster. She was more jaw than anything! That's not how Raven looks like.
As for Wonder Woman, I don't mind that she doesn't have a supermodel face, she is an experienced warrior! This notion that ALL human female characters HAS to be super sexy and pretty is just... ugh! Sorry to break your little bubble, but not all women are supermodels.

I will say that her face does look better than the first, but it still just doesn't look right to me. I know they'll do touch ups like they've done with Mortal Kombat X. I just don't like whoever does the modeling there.

Jeeeeesuuuus, I can't wait until they get that Gal Gadot Skin for Wonder Woman so I don't have to look at the face for WW. Sadly, now I'm reminded of that horrible Realistic Asari face that Bioware keeps showing in the ME Andromeda Ads. *Sigh*

All in All, both of them look incredibly fun. However, it still feels like something is missing in this game in comparison to the hype I had with the first Injustice. I just don't know what yet.