Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

Are you talking about the gear selection menu? She had a little face armor like Superman, but not two different faces.
To be honest with you i don't know I thought since it had different names for her I thought it was two faces. You may be right. [MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION]

From 2:42...

Is this new? Have people seen this?

Largest roster to date?

So, does that mean more than the 33 (potentially 37) MKX characters for the Injustice 2 main roster?
Or does that mean total characters including DLC (as in more than 3 Kombat Pack equivalent season passes)??

The whole "more characters than any previous game" mantra can be so vague.
Yeah, MKX had a 24 character roster, with another 9 (potentially 13, if KP3 gets announced) being DLC.
That's about 1/3 of the total roster being DLC.

Largest roster to date?

So, does that mean more than the 33 (potentially 37) MKX characters for the Injustice 2 main roster?
Or does that mean total characters including DLC (as in more than 3 Kombat Pack equivalent season passes)??

The whole "more characters than any previous game" mantra can be so vague.
Yeah, MKX had a 24 character roster, with another 9 (potentially 13, if KP3 gets announced) being DLC.
That's about 1/3 of the total roster being DLC.

It's clearly an attempt to make hype, though he seemed adorably nervous. XD
But if they can follow up on all this, then it sure sounds awesome!

It's clearly an attempt to make hype, though he seemed adorably nervous. XD
But if they can follow up on all this, then it sure sounds awesome!

I guess.
I'm just being cautious / skeptical / pessimistic and don't think it'll be 33 (or 37) characters on the main roster.
I think it'll be close to the Injustice / MK9 / MKX main roster sizes, with more DLC characters in Injustice 2 than in MKX.
Hopefully it doesn't mean more guests for Injustice 2 than in MKX, though.

Hopefully it doesn't mean more guests for Injustice 2 than in MKX, though.

This is so important.
However, I am a bit more chill when it comes to guests in Injustice, mainly because... it's not MK. MK is a franchise I've grown up with, and to see roster spots be taken up by outside characters I don't give two sh#ts about... it's just disappointing.

Injustice though... I'm not that big on DCU, so as long there's a few characters I like in the game, then I don't mind a few guests, though I would prefer if there weren't any. I'd rather see characters I like than some random "outsider" be brought in.

I'm just wondering about it.
I mean, MK9 had 2, Injustice had 1 and MKX has 4.
I mean, half of the DLC characters in MKX are guests and I'd rather not see that number of guests go up in Injustice 2, then go up again in MK11.

He's talking about dlc. Ed Boon already said that I2 would have more dlc than MKX.

And he also confirmed guests. Which probably means Spawn. All the hype in the world if they manage to get a Marvel character though

He's talking about dlc. Ed Boon already said that I2 would have more dlc than MKX.

And he also confirmed guests. Which probably means Spawn. All the hype in the world if they manage to get a Marvel character though
Guest characters suck and so do the people who support them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Re: Injustice 2 E3 Footage!

I liked the Wager system more than Kombo Breakers in MKX. It's a good tactical option to have and you have to time it carefully to be succesful. It's more challenging and more unique than simple breakers so I would have been disappointed if NRS had decided to drop it this time. ;)

Say that to the Bane Mains, who spend 5 grueling blocking/walking minutes to finally corner a zoner. Only have to have "wager" reset you in the middle of the stage.

If we keep our positioning, I'm ok with Wager. when wager resets you to center stage. screw that.

The wager system totally overly favored Zoners. Cornered? breaker center reset.

About to take huge damage from a combo as Bane? Can't wager cuz you'll lose positioning, or wager and lose positioning and prepare to take more damage in projectiles.

Last edited:

Say that to the Bane Mains, who spend 5 grueling blocking/walking minutes to finally corner a zoner. Only have to have "wager" reset you in the middle of the stage.

If we keep our positioning, I'm ok with Wager. when wager resets you to center stage. screw that.

The wager system totally overly favored Zoners. Cornered? breaker center reset.

About to take huge damage from a combo as Bane? Can't wager cuz you'll lose positioning, or wager and lose positioning and prepare to take more damage in projectiles.

Great to see you again Limit. Loving that new av lol.
It's been confirmed that Clashing distance will be character dependent. So Desthstroke would knock you full screen if he wins and Doomsday would leave you at his feet

Great to see you again Limit. Loving that new av lol.
It's been confirmed that Clashing distance will be character dependent. So Desthstroke would knock you full screen if he wins and Doomsday would leave you at his feet

thanks lol

Wonderful, I know i'm being a pessimistic boob with NRS games lately. But they really do for the most part learn from certain mistakes, while trying to innovate and I at the very least appreciate that effort.

I love DC, So I hope this shit can reignite the spark I've been missing since MK9 where I was playing everyday religiously

I'm just wondering about it.
I mean, MK9 had 2, Injustice had 1 and MKX has 4.
I mean, half of the DLC characters in MKX are guests and I'd rather not see that number of guests go up in Injustice 2, then go up again in MK11.

I agree with this so much. It's such a shame that NRS is basically turning their games into Soul Caliber. It annoys me because I'd rather have MK characters in MK, and DC characters in a DC game over those characters and randomly inserted characters from other franchises. It just sticks out like a sore thumb and takes away potential for more fan favorites. I'm an Alien and Predator fanatic, but their inclusion in MKX makes me cringe.

I agree with this so much. It's such a shame that NRS is basically turning their games into Soul Caliber. It annoys me because I'd rather have MK characters in MK, and DC characters in a DC game over those characters and randomly inserted characters from other franchises. It just sticks out like a sore thumb and takes away potential for more fan favorites. I'm an Alien and Predator fanatic, but their inclusion in MKX makes me cringe.
I like Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader and Yoda. In fact, Anakin and Yoda my top 2 favorite Star Wars characters (never mind that Palpatine avatar I've had since May the 4th), in that exact order. However, I only want them in Star Wars games, not an out-of-universe fighting game like they were in Soul Calibur IV. And that doesn't even make sense, because while Star Wars takes place "a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...", Soul Calibur takes place in the 16th/17th/18th Century (feel free to correct me on this) on this very planet. There sure as hell wasn't any such technology such as space travel in 16th/17th/18th Century Planet Earth. Hell, people were still using kerosene lamps back then. Keep the entire product in-universe.

MK is debatable, but tis a sin to not have a crossover in a comic book game. Crossovers are some of the most exciting events in comics.

To potentially have Spawn fight Batman, or have Superman take on Spiderman is something that turns head.

MK is debatable, but tis a sin to not have a crossover in a comic book game. Crossovers are some of the most exciting events in comics.

To potentially have Spawn fight Batman, or have Superman take on Spiderman is something that turns head.
Marvel characters can fight each other in their own games. This is for DC characters and ONLY DC characters.