Hottest Chick in MK

Hottest chick in MK?

• Total voters
Why isn't Kira in the poll? And Kobra.

well considering this thread was made in later 2004 before deception came out and was bumped about a page ago. Also Kobra is a guy so that comes off kind of random if Kobra isn't in the poll then you could ask the same thing about Johnny cage or Stryker.

Real girls can't tear your hearts out if you anger them. MK girls can do that and alot worse. *imagines a fatality* Id hate to be the guy that takes it too far and has their head torn off.

Mileena for the win.

Yeah dude, this one girl ripped my heart out, pissed on it, cut it up, and put it back in upside down. ;.;

they need a goth chick in MK. they came close with nitara, but not exactly. and they were really close with Sindel, but she was a little too old, and still not truly on point.

they need a goth chick in MK. they came close with nitara, but not exactly. and they were really close with Sindel, but she was a little too old, and still not truly on point.

Sareena doesn't count as a goth? with all that black eyeshadow and lipstick and just overall black costume. Plus she is one the undead, if that doesn't count as goth I don't know what does.

yea, you could consider her goth i suppose. But there's the two kinds of goth chicks, and I'm talking about the other kind. Sareena would be the sexy kind, who are into short skirts and fish net stockings with platform boots and whatnot, and then there's the kind who wear long black dresses, with long sleeves, pitch black hair, and cool jewelry. Thats the kind I'm talking about. Like Morticia Addams. That'd be cool I think also, to have a fighting chick with a dress. It'd be different. And yes it can be done, the shogun did it, although they weren't exactly dresses but they were in the same ball park.

Jade. Hands down. That's one hot moma!

Although Sonya, Li Mei, Mileena, Kitana, Nitara, Kira are all worth mentions as I would tap any of those anyday as well.

Tanya is okay too, so is Frost and Sareena.

Any one girl I didn't name I don't find hot.

Umm they are all hot...except Frost

Aww, lol what's so bad about Frost? lol She's kind of bouncy, bounciest character asides from Sonya I find. :-D

I don't find how anyone would say Sheeva though unless you want like a Miss Olympia x2 lmao. :hmmmm:

Nitaras attractive, but how the fangs where computed kinda messed her up. Had they been smaller, i would of voted for her.

Sonya is kinda scary. She has the "Im better than you. Gender is just there for reproduction purposes" attitude. She needs to chill.

Sheeva is just plain scary. Hate to get her mad.

Or any other MK girl, for that matter...

Sonya's had a thong on her since day 1.

in MK, she had that green suit with the black deal. In MKDA she had a thong. in MKSM she had a thong that was very visible.

Sonya is the hottest.

Man, who has been picking Mileena? She is not hot! Kitana looks just like her, except she doesn't have jacked up teeth. I just don't see how anyone could pick Mileena over Kitana.

ppl are probably picking Mileena because she's obviously kinkier than Kitana to wear an out fit like her alt one in MKD, also the voice seems better than kitana's to me.