Full List of Achievements

I can't imagine anyone would be basing their decision to purchase this (or any game) based on achievements or trophies. Is that what we've come to as gamers? Playing the game isn't enough, if we don't get enough shiny shiny pretty pretties it's a "fail"?

I can't imagine anyone would be basing their decision to purchase this (or any game) based on achievements or trophies. Is that what we've come to as gamers? Playing the game isn't enough, if we don't get enough shiny shiny pretty pretties it's a "fail"?

I never said i wasn't going to buy it. Like it or not though, trophies/achievements are a part of today's gaming landscape, and there are many of us out there that enjoy them. I'll still buy this because i want the 3 MK games, but this trophy/achievement list is pathetic. Three full games, and not even one platinum trophy is just laziness. To me, they already took the HD out of these games and theyre just ports now, so i wouldve at least wanted them to put some effort into the trophy achievement list....

i already own them...why the **** should i buy them again? the trophies add to the game for me, brings replay value up and makes it more exciting and challenging............they dont even have trophies for hidden fighters/or games....its a half ass'd list with no thought involved

i already own them...why the **** should i buy them again? the trophies add to the game for me, brings replay value up and makes it more exciting and challenging............they dont even have trophies for hidden fighters/or games....its a half ass'd list with no thought involved

Playing them against a much wider audience online is a big draw for me. I'm assuming you're talking about the packed versions of the game that came with Shaolin Monks and whatever else? How about not having to load up one game just to play another? For $10 it seems like a good deal to play them online, but that's me.

I honestly don't care about HD or trophies or all that shit. It's ten bucks and it's 3 games in one... why is this even an issue? It's ALL 3 games in one game! For ten bucks! Getting it for sure. I just want to download it now.

Ever heard the term "trophy whore"? That's what our gaming society has become. I'm not really a fan of trophies or online gaming 'cause of all the BS.
And if there weren't enough posts on these forums before about spammers get ready for a whole lot more. 3 phenominal games but gameplay consisted of punch, kick, block special spamming.

SUB ZERO 4EVER!

Well I will be happy if nothing is glitched. MK2 will be fun online.. it has online mode right?