Favorite Movie

Equillibrium is an awesome movie. I can't watch it though without thinking of this one guy I knew in college who I thought was a bro but turned out to be an epic douchebag in the long run.

@Freyith: Holy shit! I listed Spinal Tap but I completely forgot about Wayne's World! I especially loved the Alice Cooper concert scene!

I LOVE Spinal Tap, but to be honest, it's such a snoozefest except for a couple of scenes here and there. But it's so true, haha.

van_helsing_movie_poster.jpg

ninjasept09.jpg

friday_the_13th_movie_poster.jpg

a-nightmare-on-elm-street-2010-wallpaper-01.jpg

gamer1.jpg

Love the first one

Trainspotting
Requiem for a Dream

both of these films are similar in ways, not only are they about drug use, but the camera angles they feature give off a surreal and unsettling feeling and almost makes you feel sick and tired, but at the same time I can appriciate it though. They are really just plain ugly movies but I am drawn to their dreary style

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (another favorite of mine) also has weird camera shots in a style similar to these movies, and unsurprisingly, drugs are a major part of the plot

Okay... I'm a movie buff so this list could get way out of hand but I'll just list the ones I can think of right now.

Pulp Fiction
The Breakfast Club
The Runaways
Virgin Suicides
Back to the Future 1 and 3
Save the Last Dance
10 Things I Hate about You
The Devil Wears Prada
Glory
Dirty Dancing

I can't think of anything else right now!

I've never watched Lord of the Rings.

And I probably never will.

Nothing short of just plain laziness and uninterested(Because I waited too long past due hype)

I also like all the X-Men movies and this one was the best!

Here are other movies I like:

MV5BMjA4MzM0NDAzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDY3MDYyMQ@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

hostel2dvd.jpg

King-of-fighters-movie.jpg

Last edited:
1. Street Fighter.
34exc3q.jpg

2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
33mppo3.jpg

3. Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2.
noafs2.jpg

4. Queen of the Damned.
33wa5q1.jpg

5. The Crow: City of Angels.
33x7xoy.jpg

6. All of Jet li Movies.

mmm, Hugh Jackman on this page <3

I watched 21 Jump Street last night and it is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen, holy shit, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Plus, cameo by a certain pile of sex near the end.

mmm, Hugh Jackman on this page <3

I watched 21 Jump Street last night and it is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen, holy shit, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Plus, cameo by a certain pile of sex near the end.

Yeah I saw 21 Jump Street Friday night and it was ****ing hilarious. It was a lot better than I thought it would be.

I love the gym teacher during the play. DOUG'S A *****!

On a side note. I think I'm the only person here who likes Blade Runner. I'm disappointed IN ALL OF YOU!

This is the only movie that has made me shed a tear. The speech at 3:41 is beautiful.
"All those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain. Time to die".

Damn I love this movie. Imma go watch it right meow.

Yeah I saw 21 Jump Street Friday night and it was ****ing hilarious. It was a lot better than I thought it would be.

I love the gym teacher during the play. DOUG'S A *****!

On a side note. I think I'm the only person here who likes Blade Runner. I'm disappointed IN ALL OF YOU!

This is the only movie that has made me shed a tear. The speech at 3:41 is beautiful.
"All those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain. Time to die".

Damn I love this movie. Imma go watch it right meow.

Can't really say I don't like it because i've never seen it, or heard of it til now.

the Dark knight is my favorite movie.

others
All of the GodFather movies.
Goodfellas.
Troy.

Creepshow - It's the best and the most fun horror movie I have ever seen.

Sympathy for Mr Vengeance - my favorite drama.

I've never watched Lord of the Rings.

And I probably never will.

Nothing short of just plain laziness and uninterested(Because I waited too long past due hype)

Try not to miss them man, they are THE best fantasy films made to date and they are slowly evolving into becoming the classics of our time. I have yet to come across any movie/series that can meet the grandeur and brillance of LOTR.

If at all you get into mood to indulge in some fantasy related stuff, do check out Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, the first in the trilogy and you can carry on from there if it gets you interested. :p