Fallout 4 official trailer..........

Allllllll abooooooooooard!

vOVwq5o.jpg

I was about to post this. So effing hyped guys!!!

Found my first collectable Bobblehead by the power armor towards the end of the vid.

Last edited:
I saw it this morning. I hope this means we'll finally get at least 30 mins to an hour in the pre-apocalypse

I'm hyped as funk for this! I googled Fallout 4 every day to find some sort of news on the game and seeing this brings me to tears, I can't wait. This game WILL BE GOTY 2015 or 2016, whenever it releases.

I'll Pre-order my copy sometime this week.

Max swole mode. Wait was totally worth it. My god I cannot wait to patrol the wasteland again. Game of the century

I'm cautious about another Fallout game. Given Bethesda's track record, I may be better off waiting before purchasing a copy. Also a couple things of Bethesda's actions in the past has made me like them a lot less.

I'm cautious about another Fallout game. Given their track record, I may be better off waiting before purchasing a copy. Also a couple things Bethesda's actions in the past has made me like them a lot less.

What have they done that was questionable aside from that issue with mojang?

Also regarding the trailer I think im permahard for the rest of the day is that normal?

Also regarding the trailer I think im permahard for the rest of the day is that normal?

Their games are buggy as ****.

Personally I couldn't careless about Fallout 4. 3 was one of the most mind numbing experiences I've ever had in a video game, it's too bad because Fallout 1 and 2 were awesome.

[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] not likely at best it would probably be in just NA due to how badly MS is getting spanked WW

Yeah, the whole Majong deal was petty. Bethesda prevented a website from hosting manuals of their old games. Granted, what they are doing isn't legal, but these are documents of games that are quite old and are not even being sold anymore. Bethesda also had a long legal battle with Interplay, whom they acquired the IP from. Once the IP came completely in Bethesda's hands, the original titles (1, 2, and Tactics) were pulled from online distributors. Some distributors like Steam got it back, but it has never happened with GOG (I bet their no DRM stance had something to do with it).

Aside from that, their games are notoriously riddled with bugs. Skyrim was on the PS3 was particually messy. In my experience, crashing in less than 5 hours of playing, forcing a hard shutdown. I wanted to like the game, but after my hard drive got corrupted, I had enough.

On a more positive note, it is supposedly much easier to develop games for the PS4 than the PS3. There is hope that the game would be more stable on release compared to their past efforts, especially Skyrim.

Last edited:
On a more positive note, it is supposedly much easier to develop games for the PS4 than the PS3.

This is 1 of the things that made me the MOST happy about the PS4, it's supposedly closer to developing on PC architecture than PS3 was, so when they do new games you're likely to get a better game

Fallout 3 was shit and this is looking a lot like that, so i've got some concerns. It still looks pretty promising though so i'll keep an open mind. I'm pretty excited!

A statement punishable by death. Tread carefully, ghoul

It most definitely was shit. Compared to F1, 2, New Vegas, 3 is easily the worst of the franchise. (excluding tactics and bos cause those were a total joke)

I actually enjoyed Tactics on its own merits. Like most strategy-RPGs, there is a greater emphasis on combat than exploration, story, and NPC interaction...stuff you expect in "regular" RPGs. It's not without its issues, but I actually like the combat in FO: Tactics more than FO1 and FO2.

Last edited:
MAN WOOOOOOOOOOW i cant wait omfg, I remember playing Fallout3 on my Xb360 back in the day, goddayum definately one of THE best games ever made! I'm definately looking forward hunting the wastelands again :hail:

It most definitely was shit. Compared to F1, 2, New Vegas, 3 is easily the worst of the franchise. (excluding tactics and bos cause those were a total joke)

Down4 bro... I was trying to PM you but it says you have reached your storage limit space for messages. Can you please check or erase some.... Thanks bro :)