European TRMK room!

ok then.Sorry for the fail lol

you should do this to me :)

images

is it only me.... who gets message .... The Mortal Kombat server is not available at this time.

is it only me.... who gets message .... The Mortal Kombat server is not available at this time.

I am online without problems....:/ strange

Edit: many people are having problems, I closed the room.
I'll open it when you guys don't have problems and we can play a good KOTH...I can't play alone lol.

Re-edit: I managed to play some games in other rooms but online I only found EmperorDad, so opening the room was pointless.
Hope we will have good games tomorrow.

Last edited:
I'll be online around 23.00 GMT (pretty late)
Don't wait me to open the room guys, hope you'll have great games :)

Had lots of fun today with every one but empror dad the most(amazing shang tsung) thou he did spam a bit with baraka we had some close matches every
Time I picked smoke I won exept vs his shang tsung either way had a very fun time and I learned alot.

Sorry about that. I don't know how to play some of the characters and I didn't feel like using Tsung, because I used him all day, so sorry about the spam. Anyways gg's to all who I played with.

Thanks everybody for the great matches!

- Sheik7 and EmperorDad you're really improving you're game, keep it up
- Voncroy next time let us win at least once in KOTH, thanks lol
- SSCREM hope we will play more than one match next time :)

I played horribly today. Sorry Asodimazze, the last matches were just horrendus. I made noob mistakes and I am pretty sure you noticed them. But you won me fair and square, I sent you a message apologyzing for such crappy matches :/ I wanted to leave earlier but then I stayed frustrated and only played much worst. It does influence your gameplay after a while. But I tried to do my best anyway.

Your Jonnhy Cage is great as always and your Sub-Zero is one of the best I've ever played against.

EmperorDad had a pretty good Shang Tsung, beat me three times in a row, but then I beat him three times in a row LOL you should be proud of that Shang Tsung.

Don't really remember the others though :/ I know I played against Smokes, Raidens, Scorpions and Ermacs, but I don't know who played who... I do remember a nasty Cyrax player than God knows how I manage to beat everytime I played against him. Fantastic player.

Last edited:
yees nice games yesterday :) more we play with each other more we going to learn each other games...and it will make it more nicer.Cause we can use some new strategies to beat each other.Thats true EmperorDad`s shang was very good...more powerful then one day back.I dont know what steroids you gave him :D
With Asodimazze i know that i cant stay long in close range to your Cage.Then i`m gone.Need to keep distance and move fast.
I belive Voncroy that i was that cyrax and yes... i was pretty mad there...cause i was all the time so close to win :D and still you did it(gg)

yees nice games yesterday :) more we play with each other more we going to learn each other games...and it will make it more nicer.Cause we can use some new strategies to beat each other.Thats true EmperorDad`s shang was very good...more powerful then one day back.I dont know what steroids you gave him :D
With Asodimazze i know that i cant stay long in close range to your Cage.Then i`m gone.Need to keep distance and move fast.
I belive Voncroy that i was that cyrax and yes... i was pretty mad there...cause i was all the time so close to win :D and still you did it(gg)

I used his younger version so he had less back problems =D

I was in the room yesterday. Played about 15 matches with this one guy (his name escapes me at this moment) who bodied me with reptile, sektor and nightwolf. Very fun, learnt a lot about those match-ups and the lag wasn't too bad either. Recognised a few names like asodimazze but he was in a koth and I was unable to join.

I'll try and make it tonight - but can't be asked with KOTH. Feel free to hit me up, I main stryker.