European TRMK room!

Voncroy

Your Jonnhy Cage is great as always and your Sub-Zero is one of the best I've ever played against.

Thanks Voncroy! Your Nightwolf is amazing too

Sheik7

With Asodimazze i know that i cant stay long in close range to your Cage.Then i`m gone.Need to keep distance and move fast.

Well said! Don't come close to me or I'll kick you're cyber ass ahaha :punch: jk

Pakman

I was in the room yesterday. Played about 15 matches with this one guy (his name escapes me at this moment) who bodied me with reptile, sektor and nightwolf. Very fun, learnt a lot about those match-ups and the lag wasn't too bad either. Recognised a few names like asodimazze but he was in a koth and I was unable to join.

I'll try and make it tonight - but can't be asked with KOTH. Feel free to hit me up, I main stryker.

Welcome Pakman!
I'm sure we will have some nice games :)

Ehy Euphanasia! Welcome to TRMK!
Hope you'll join our KOTH next time too!
Thanks for the great games to Sheik7, rinc-e and EmperorDad! See you tomorrow :)

@Euphanasia ur playing an interesting mileena!

@Asod tomorrow Smoke is going to be boiled! (Remember today was my big exam - I learned the night through and I succeeded :D ,.so technically I've been awake since ~38h)

gn8

yees it was nice games...but my game totaly sucked yesterday.....was not my day :)
and Euphanasias Milena was pretty good yes.

Yesterday I couldn't play...for the little time I stayed online in the evening I had to play the final of an online tournament (win!).
See you this evening for some great matches!

Edit: I'll be online at 23.00-24.00 GMT time
Re-edit: I didn't find any of you online, hope we will play tomorrow

Last edited:
FINALLY we managed to play in our room again!
Nice games guys! Today was my day ahah :p
Thanks to SSCREM, EmperorDad who improved his noob a lot and Sheik7 (cool tactic bomb + anti air...really nice, now you only lack only in big damaging combos and your Cyrax is beast)! :)
Voncroy we only played 1 or 2 games today, hope to have more games next time.
And Pakman: your Stryker is badass!

Last edited:
I am trying to start and vary on my characters now, to start gaining knowledge from the entire cast to help my Shang Tsung morph. I was in a local tournamente yesterday and made it to 3rd place but I cracked in the pressure vs a Sub-Zero because of the crouwd watching. Also missed some crossup jumps because im used to the online lag xD.

So on the next days expect me NOT to use Shang Tsung.

it was nice games....i was not so long in room...but still i got beaten badly by Asodimazze.
Need to change my strategy with you :) cause u can read me very good.
Longer combos coming soon :)

Played with Voncroy some games (beast night wolf) I belive he won 5 games and I won 4 enjoyed my time in the room.
Again tonight.

Yesterday, it was weird, the room froze and I just couldn't acess KOTH. Anyway, Asodimazze already noticed my play style, I have to change my old habits against his Johnny Cage. Already working on new strategies with Nightwolf, beware hehehe

SSCREM, you're a fantastic player! I enjoy playing against people like you a lot. You make me suffer everytime to win, seriously...

Yesterday I couldn't open the room even if I was online...had to spar against Pakman and play a tournament.
I think I'll be able to open it today around 22-23.00 GMT

Guy's I cant get online it says the connection to your system has been lost check ethernet and whatnot any one else having this problem? I really want to play online.

Too many desyncs for me :(

I'm getting Kenshi tomorrow(if they don't screw the EU people again) and hopefully they will fix the damn desyncs so we can play again.

reset your rooter...it might help

i pmed u and FriendRequested u, because i saw u online,. no replay since a few days.

Guy's I cant get online it says the connection to your system has been lost check ethernet and whatnot any one else having this problem? I really want to play online.

if u have other accs on ur ps3 join on another and get back on the other ..worked for me ..now,.