European TRMK room!

You guys made me realize how weak my secondaries are. :(

I was the one with Ermac, Shang and Kung Lao.

Maybe I should just focus on Kung.

You guys made me realize how weak my secondaries are. :(

I was the one with Ermac, Shang and Kung Lao.

Maybe I should just focus on Kung.

Your Kung Lao is good!
You zoned me pretty well with that damn hat lol...next time I'll try to play in a different way to avoid that :).
I liked your Shang too. Regarding Ermac, I don't really remember how you played him...sorry lol

Your Kung Lao is good!
You zoned me pretty well with that damn hat lol...next time I'll try to play in a different way to avoid that :).
I liked your Shang too. Regarding Ermac, I don't really remember how you played him...sorry lol
Good games man. Your Johnny is beastly and your Sub is amazing too.

Shang is a pain in the ass to play right. I'll just stick with my Cheap Lao.. I mean Kung Lao :)

Got my ass kicked by you guys.

Though I nearly took Asodimazze on that one round on the Rooftop..

Yes, I see that you're starting to know my game.
Next time I'll try to change a few things, so you'll have a hard time reading my moves xD jk
Your Shang is improving every match, well done :)

Shang? I used Sektor. :p

Really?....what a fail I did lol. My bad, sorry for this horrible mistake. I remember a guy using shang in the koth If wasn't you, maybe was Emperordad...
Well, if you are the Sektor user: I got lucky when I won that match lol.
Hope we'll play again in the next days.

Sorry again about the incredible mistake.

Last edited:
Cool initiative. Can't believe I missed this thread before.

I'll definately pop in tonight for some matches.

If I buy the USA version of the game, would I be able to play online with a European PSN account ?

I heard you can't. I think someone in this thread even mentioned that he couldn't play with us because he ordered the game in the US. Pretty strange that it's region locked on ps3 while it isn't on xbox. Not that it would be nice to play with ppl from the US due to the lag.

Not 100% sure though!

Count me in! With the new patch claiming to fix online netcode, I sure hope that me being from the UK counts as well when I challenge some of my European Union comrades :)

Count me in! With the new patch claiming to fix online netcode, I sure hope that me being from the UK counts as well when I challenge some of my European Union comrades :)

Ofc it does, I usually have great connection with UK players (from Belgium). Although they should really make a separate MK for your island ;) (j/k)

I edited the first post with : forum nicknames, PSN IDs and (if I remember who you usually use) your mains!
This way no one will fail like I did with Error Macro yesterday :p
If you want me to add details regarding your mains, or your PSN ID, let me know and I'll edit the post asap.