Ed Boon Gamespot interview: Tremor in because of fans demand

Jumping the gun a bit. Who's to say Fujin isn't playable? We still get an as yet unknown character as a story mode reward. Tremor isn't a dumb choice when you consider fan demand. Although I don't get why such a minor character gets so much love (why doesn't the Earth God get the same? Tis a mystery.) its a better choice than some. Mavado or Kobra as DLC *shudder*?

Isn't fan demand = DLC character old news though? Didn't this happen exactly the same way with Rain 4 years ago?

I don't think Fujin is playable.. I think he could be DLC in the future but i doubt he's in the main roster.

[MENTION=17842]Marcelino Rodrigues[/MENTION] Same as [MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION] I might be part of that 10% you say because I like the earth gimmick a lot. Many of my favs are not ninjas like Kabal, Kenshi, Skarlet, Ermac, Cyrax and my new additions D'Vorah, Takeda, Cage and Erron. So no, I'd like him even if he was a rock golem, an Arabian nomad or whatever.

About the wind thing, I have faith in NRS doing a good job on Fujin, I really want him to be playable, I was just describing the worst case scenario and a reason why he could not be included.

SWEET!!!!!! *do a little dance, make a little love get down tonight* WOOHOO!!!!! is a tremor fan, glad he was finally put in. I love when they add old speculative new character's like skarlet and tremor. I signed one of those petitions a while back, glad I did. Also now rooting for Khrome, and Vapor (female ninja smoke) come on Vapor and Khrome.

Yeah.
I'd take Kung Jin and Ferra / Torr over Kobra and Mokap, any day.
I hope those 2 lame ass 3D characters get killed off in a cameo scene in MKX.
Those were 2 of the lamest characters from that era.

I disagree about Kobra. Dude was lame - But Kira, Jarek, Bo' Rai Cho and Nitara were worse, imo.

I disagree about Kobra. Dude was lame - But Kira, Jarek, Bo' Rai Cho and Nitara were worse, imo.

I disagree about that. Nitara, Bo'Rai Cho and Kira have potential. Yes, even Kira. Her gameplay was atrocious, but I liked her story quite a bit and I feel NRS could do alot with her.

I disagree.
Kira, Jarek, Bo Rai Cho and Nitara were leaps and bounds better than Kobra and Mokap.
Those 2 were the worst, in my book.
I'll take any of those characters over the copy-paste Ryu and the dude in a mocap ball suit.
Sorry, but those 2 are LAAAAAAAAAAME!!!