Doom (game)

grrrrr!! is the collector's edition even available in Canada??? it won let me pre order it at the Doom website or the Bethesda store. I have also went to EB Games several times since it was announced and I still cant pre order it from there. also on the Doom website you can order it in several countries including USA. like wtf????

Dont you worry my Doom friend... It will be updated in their systems soon. I live in Canada too and the manager at ebgames confirmed to me that it will indeed be available in Canada...

I personally am not the one to spend $150+ to buy a kollectors edition of ANYTHING... even though I am obssesed with MK.. I still have never forked over the extra dough to get a statues and blah blah blah... but this frickin DOOM revenant monster statue (or whatever its called) is INSANE!!!! It even rotates on a platform AND has an LED light or something. And the attention to detail.. BEAUTIFUL!

I just hope you can plug it in... and it doesnt have to run off batteries....

I am so down to pay big for something like that. Hahaha I cant waittttt! Whoop whoop!

grrrrr!! is the collector's edition even available in Canada??? it won't let me pre order it at the Doom website or the Bethesda store. I have also went to EB Games several times since it was announced and I still cant pre order it from there. also on the Doom website you can order it in several countries including USA. like wtf????
Then smuggle it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

grrrrr!! is the collector's edition even available in Canada??? it won't let me pre order it at the Doom website or the Bethesda store. I have also went to EB Games several times since it was announced and I still cant pre order it from there. also on the Doom website you can order it in several countries including USA. like wtf????

Hey little update. I guess the Collectors edition will indeed NOT be available in Canada from EB Games.... But the standard version will be available...

It is however or should I say WAS available at Bestbuy ...... But they are sold out online..... No word on if they will get in some more but they were going for $180 (plus tax).

BUT Guess what? I signed up for Amazon.com and got a free trial for 30 days for their Amazon Prime feature (trial only available to first time Amazon users) ... And it saved me HUGE man. And even after shipping and handling and customs charges, I still got the game for $30 cheaper then if I had bought it from Bestbuy (which is IN CANADA, lol)! The total price is only $149 (after taxes) ! Omg I'm sooooooo excitedddd!! Oh the only downside though is I got the standard shipping so the game will come to me between May 26th - June 1st (the latest!) so I won't be able to play it on its May 13th release. Boo that! Oh well I hope any patching needed for game glitches (if any) are fixed by the time I get my copy. Haha

Canada is too soft for Collector Doom

Lol it has nothing to do with Canada. If anything we are more easy going on the rating system.... let me give you a PRIME example. The new Deadpool movie received a strong R rating in America... do you know what it was rated here in Canada?!! 14A... thats equivelant to Americas PG-13 rating for a movie. Lol. So yea... its not to soft for Canada. And its just EB Games thats not selling it.... Best Buy, Walmart and Amazon.ca were carrying it but are now all sold out. Perhaps it was a partnership deal promotion thing they were going for and EB opted out of the deal? Who knows.... but one thing for sure is Canada aint soft. If anything we make a joke of the rating systems America has in place saying their content is too low on the "Mature" or " Restricted" scale to receive such a strong rating... and its weird that you can buy the standard edition of Doom... but not the collectors?... hey have you played Broforce?!?!?! Omg its so cool and its coming to PS4 free this coming March..yayyyyyy DJ_muddButt

ya it was about $140 or something. man this is going to be the longest 3 months of my life. I wish I had a time machine.

ya it was about $140 or something. man this is going to be the longest 3 months of my life. I wish I had a time machine.

Lol. Thats how i felt about the release of MKX... lol.... I am a huge Doom fan but... even more so an MK fan....i can wait. :) it sucks though that we wont get it on the release date but instead 2 weeks after that. Did you sign up for Amazo Prime's free 1 month trial?

Pre-ordering tomorrow because daddy is ready to get nasty.

I didn't get to grab Wolfenstein for the beta access, so if anyone has the hookup on a beta code, I'd gladly suck the deck.

I cancelled my pre-order for the Doom Collectors edition from Amazon.com and purchased it for $190 from Amazon.ca instead

Its up there now. Go take a look. That way you wont have to wait 2 weeks to play it after its release date AND dont have to worry about it being damaged through shipping from so farrrrrrr away