Dead Space thread

I never could get into borderlands.

The game isn't bad, it's just not my type of open world RPG. I would rather play Fallout.

It was kind of linear for an open-world RPG. The same with Rage. I loved both of the games though. But Borderlands 2, holy crap. That game is getting a MASSIVE overhaul from the first.

Is it ok if I buy the game just for Maya? o-o

No Lol, the game looks pretty solid and I bet everyone hops on the Zero bandwagon :roll:

Is it ok if I buy the game just for Maya? o-o

No Lol, the game looks pretty solid and I bet everyone hops on the Zero bandwagon :roll:

Buying the game for Maya is better than not buying the game at all. And screw Zero, I'm playin' as Salvador.
gunzerker.jpg

if there was anything in this game that made me shat steel cinder blocks it was those twitchers i couldn't help but panic everytime one ran up on me

whats with all the hate i keep hearing for dead space 2??? like they kept the same horror fell to the game plus they gave more of a story to it. i felt they added more depth to the series and theyre doing the same to dead space 3 so i hope it doesnt get all shit on for that.

It looks awesome, but I really, really hope there is a lot more horror than action.

Regardless, I'm still going to get the game.

I was laughing the entire time while watching this. :laugh:

I love Co-op game were the two main characters actually communicate and they're funny.

Dead Space 3 : Who Left The Fridge Open

Ok, my honest thought on the game? Dissapointing. I mean I'm sure it will play great, but it seems like another once scary franchise thats being turned into your average action game with the same duck and cover fighting style we've seen over and over again. I dont understand why the horror and survival aspect of games is always being left in the dust. Thats why I liked the first game so much.

Dead Space 3 : Who Left The Fridge Open

Ok, my honest thought on the game? Dissapointing. I mean I'm sure it will play great, but it seems like another once scary franchise thats being turned into your average action game with the same duck and cover fighting style we've seen over and over again. I dont understand why the horror and survival aspect of games is always being left in the dust. Thats why I liked the first game so much.

I'm going to hold my full judgement on this game until the game is released. But, just judging the demo itself I have to agree, nowhere in the demo did I get scared, not even a startled. I really hope it doesn't go the RE route, and goes from a horror game to an action game.

I wouldn't be surprised since while it's sad, but true...

Horror doesn't sell like it used to.

I'm having my doubt that this game would stay horror, but I'm still going to wait until I play the full game.

RE4 was the last horror RE game that Capcom made. Surprisingly, it's also my favorite RE game.

im not really worried about the duck and cover very much, but i just hope it not like on max payne 3. i was so excited that they added duck and cover to that game, but you pretty much ALWAYS have to use it. as long as you just need it once in a while then im ok with it.

@shirayuki mizore: im surprised that horror doesnt sell as much nowdays. like theres more older people playing games now. but i never get scared when playing a game. ever.