Compatibility pack #4.

Which pair of MK3 Characters will be in Costume Pack #4?

• Sub-Zero

Votes: 98 63.2%
  • Reptile

Votes: 40 25.8%
  • Ermac

Votes: 24 15.5%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 73 47.1%
  • I don't think they will use another pair of palette swaps.

Votes: 42 27.1%

• Total voters
lol you see it because it is saved in your cache, but the rest of us cant, because tripod blocks it.

Boon-600x335.jpg

I'd like to see a NightWolf, Kabal, Kano or even Klassic MK 3 Kung Lao costume.

There's so much potential with non-ninja costumes.
I wish that NRS would see that, and get more creative.

EDIT:

I HATE Freddy being included as DLC, but if they'd make the Klassic costume compatibility pack with a non-ninja character in mind, I might actually consider it.

I also predict Inferno Scorpion, not the one from challenge tower but UMK3 outfit + burning skull.

I think it'll be a normal UMK3 ninja outfit for Scorpion, with a hood. It wouldn't really be a nod to his classic UMK3 appearance if his hood was missing.

Sub-Zero has a justifiable reason to appear in this costume without a hood - he was technically 2 characters in UMK3, hooded ninja and hoodless ex-ninja.

I think it'll be a normal UMK3 ninja outfit for Scorpion, with a hood. It wouldn't really be a nod to his classic UMK3 appearance if his hood was missing.

Sub-Zero has a justifiable reason to appear in this costume without a hood - he was technically 2 characters in UMK3, hooded ninja and hoodless ex-ninja.

All costumes of ech DLC pack was paired according to some common feature. So now if this feature is ...

1. ...UMK3 outfit -> we'll gain UMK3 Scoprion
2. ...UMK3 outfit + lack of mask -> we'll gain Inferno Scorpion (most propable option IMHO)
3. ...'lost timeline' -> we'll gain Robo-Smoke

All costumes of ech DLC pack was paired according to some common feature. So now if this feature is ...

2. ...UMK3 outfit + lack of mask -> we'll gain Inferno Scorpion (most propable option IMHO)

I'll also take robo-smoke....I say it'll be one of the two!

IMO, inferno scorpion is NOT probable at all simply because that isn't a classic costume. I think it'll be UMK3 Scorpion.