Bethesda E3 Livestream Official Thread

We get to perform some fatalities on our precious zombies.

Although I will say I'm getting ticked off at IGN's Live coverage of this because this is now the second time they have to fix their damn connection problems.

sM9dAhI.png

Bethesda > everybody else.

Nobody can stand up to Bethesda right now! Seriously, MGSV and Witcher 3 have no shot at GOTY anymore. XD

11-10-15, It's so close, but at the same time so far away :cry:

When they announced that you can play as a female character my pants ripped and juices flooded my room. The new Weapon customization is hella dope too, and I love how everything in the world has a purpose now. I'm blown away by the world as a whole, the different lighting, fog, weather etc. It's going to be Game of the year, IT HAS TO BE.

The funking combat looks fun as well, especially from the FPS side. It looks 10000000000000000x better than 3 and more fluid, I couldn't tell but was the game running at 60FPS? :O

I give this conference a B. The ESO, Mobile Games, and lack of Dishonored 2 Gameplay harmed this one for me. Also, it's only their first conference. I can only wonder what's in store for Tommorow.

Doom and Dishonored 2 were what made E3 for me.

Doom reminded me of Doom 1 and took me back to 1993, and Dishonored 2 got my SUPER hyped for what's to come.
Dishonored 2 has both a male and a female characters playable as the main protagonists, so I don't see what feminists are complaining about.
Isn't this the equal rights they were so adamantly demanding with female leads in games?
You can choose to either play the story as Emily or as Corvo.
Corvo isn't dead yet, as Emily buries him when she's in her mid-40s or so, and his story still isn't finished and this time in Dishonored 2 we get to see how Emily's story also shapes up.
So, it makes no sense to just get rid of Corvo, willy-nilly.
Best of both worlds, imo.
Anywho, Emily's "Far Reach" power is a breath of fresh air, and the "Shadow Walk" is similar to a power that they wanted to put into Dishonored 1, but didn't have enough time or resources to implement it the first time.
I'm DEFINITELY getting the Dishonored Definitive Edition and Dishonored 2, respectively, when both come out. ;)

Doom and Dishonored 2 were what made E3 for me.

Doom reminded me of Doom 1 and took me back to 1993, and Dishonored 2 got my SUPER hyped for what's to come.
Dishonored 2 has both a male and a female characters playable as the main protagonists, so I don't see what feminists are complaining about.
Isn't this the equal rights they were so adamantly demanding with female leads in games?
You can choose to either play the story as Emily or as Corvo.
Corvo isn't dead yet, as Emily buries him when she's in her mid-40s or so, and his story still isn't finished and this time in Dishonored 2 we get to see how Emily's story also shapes up.
So, it makes no sense to just get rid of Corvo, willy-nilly.
Best of both worlds, imo.

People like Anita really thinks that all these games need to have a female lead that is not a Lara Croft, nor do they need to share a s spotlight to male character they think will take away that spotlight. And I cannot stand how she blatantly ignores the obvious because MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN....

Despite that you can play as Corvo, I strongly feel that Dishonored is going to showcase more of Emily than him, which in my opinion, honestly wouldn't be a big of a deal because I like Emily. Even as a kid in the first one, she showed that she's not this dainty little orphan. Clearly she's the kind of kid who wants to be a strong character, this is like what people like Anita want to see more of.

But you know, because you can also choose as a guy to play too, it's completely overlooked and it has to be a goddamn problem.

I like what I've seen from Bethesda and Sony and even Xbox despite I'm not a fan of them. If people seriously have a problem with the way games are looking and that they're too violent, they're a little too late in complaining.

Apparently Anita hasn't played Life is Strange. Their are extremely few male in that game and it is completely underrated. That got is hot.

When Dishonored 2 comes out, I know I'll be playing as Emily first. I already played as Corvo in the first game and protagonists are usually not as enjoyable in their sequels imo.