All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

Re: Tanya's Design Compared to Older Designs.

Too bad her hair is shorter in gameplay.
So sad.

Hopefully that will change when she's released so it matches with her render.

revealing......
latest

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. So there's still some of the past remnants in the game.

mkx-mileena-1024x384.jpg

mkx-kitana-1024x326.jpg
yeah they still have revealing outfits, just not as primary ones i guess

NRS knew they had trouble with long hair, espcially after criticism over Kitana's hair in MK9. Sindel's hair still moves funny in MKX, so the problem is still there. For the most part, NRS is working within their limitations.

Also, movement for long untied hair is more complext than ponytail of a similar length.

I like her MK4 design the best, she looks amazing there, I love her features in 4. I wouldn't necessarily call her Ebony/black though at least in my eyes she is not, but that is just my opinion others will of course have a different one. But in all I love her MK4 design she looks very sexy in it. If they could maybe combine her MK4 look with MKX look that would look really good I think, kind of like a darker Egyptian type look.

It really irks me when people say this. It's not a need, it's a want. If it was a need, it would mean you'd be ill or die without it. You need food, you need water, but you don't need a costume from some game.

And if you truly felt a need for that, then there's something wrong with you that you should consult with a doctor about.

It really irks me when people say this. It's not a need, it's a want. If it was a need, it would mean you'd be ill or die without it. You need food, you need water, but you don't need a costume from some game.

And if you truly felt a need for that, then there's something wrong with you that you should consult with a doctor about.

I need you to not.

Spoiler:
Did you actually mean in Goro's ending? I found this on twitter and could possibly be Tanya. Also I really hope it is because it looks so much more like the Tanya I remember than the new one

https://twitter.com/Customskombat/status/589816272583585792

Oh yeah. Right. I hope it'll be her official outfit and that people would stop complaining that she's overly sexualized because she is an antagonist and most antagonists are somewhat sexualized or at least where revealing outfits.