All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

My brother and I are doing a Very Hard playthrough of MKX story mode as a challenge. Tanya kicked our asses like ten times, and we caught quite a bit of fight dialogue. One of them was "The stars align for victory," my favorite of the ones from the [MENTION=17921]Mr. Ice[/MENTION] leak. Jen Hale sounds great delivering these lines.

My brother and I are doing a Very Hard playthrough of MKX story mode as a challenge. Tanya kicked our asses like ten times, and we caught quite a bit of fight dialogue. One of them was "The stars align for victory," my favorite of the ones from the [MENTION=17921]Mr. Ice[/MENTION] leak. Jen Hale sounds great delivering these lines.

She said it? I didn't know story Tanya actually had any. Epic.
I pray that she has her purple fireball back. I'll forever be pissed at NRS for making it casual boring fire.

That doesn't sound exciting. We already know all that.
I want to see him say something new about her. Like "May 20th! #Variations #BadChick"
We just keep hearing the same news over and over. :zzz:

Live action shot of NRS taking Tanya's model in for remodeling after fan backlash:
W3GL0t.gif

Last edited:
Its weird that online stats show up for Predator and Tremor but not Tanya.

Last edited:
I expect a twitch stream date in 2 weeks or less. I doubt she'll have a trailer, but if she has one, it'll likely be the morning of the stream.

I am tweaking out every time I hit the select screen and see her unavailable. Such a tease. At least she's up first in the 'Coming Soon' reel now that Jason's out for everybody!

I'm basically just waiting for her to release. Haven't played the game for some time, because I know it'll be Tanya who I'll main. :p

... well, also for some IRL reasons that will go unmentioned, but I expect to play some more MKX soon. ^^

I wish Ed would at least tweet some kind of hint..

I'm basically just waiting for her to release. Haven't played the game for some time, because I know it'll be Tanya who I'll main. :p

... well, also for some IRL reasons that will go unmentioned, but I expect to play some more MKX soon. ^^

I can't play because I have nothing to play it on. Oops.

If the new model bothers i hope i can replace the old model over it without altering the gameplay. Right now replacing it over Shinnok causes fights to be silent but idk which of the two files causes it

Keep saving up and you will eventually, and then Tanya will be available as well. ^^

God I wish I could save up. People keep taking my money. Also, every time I get up to 30-50 dollars, a birthday comes up. I have $40 but I have to buy 2 things for my dad and friends birthday. I'll never get MKX/PS4 at this point.
I'm trying to sell stuff on eBay, but eBay hates me.

If the new model bothers i hope i can replace the old model over it without altering the gameplay. Right now replacing it over Shinnok causes fights to be silent but idk which of the two files causes it

'New model bothers'? What do you mean?

I'm hoping I'll main her too. I hope her gameplay is as good or even better than Mileena's when it comes to button inputs.

I never noticed how important this DLC trip will be for Tanya until I thought about it.
Think about this guys,
in her long-awaited return, she's going to be such a prime spot for casual attention.
She gets her own premier tower. She'll be getting worldwide recognition from DLC buyers. She also will probably get her own full trailer.
I've been waiting for my baby to get this treatment for so long. There are pro's that only DLC can get. I'm actually kinda glad she wasn't on the main roster because she's about to become known among most casuals after this DLC drop.