All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

i dont but i will make one soon for all these mk related illustrations. i have a new one of your girl Sindel coming up.

Re: Tanya's Design Compared to Older Designs.

All the talk of alts got me wanting to do some costume design, but I have no drawing talent whatsoever so I went to a dollmaker since I guess it's better than nothing.

Anyway, I mocked up some stuff along the lines of what I'd want to see. I realize the yellows are brighter than anything else in MKX as of yet, but her new render does look like they've gone brighter with it (thank goodness).

First I played with something similar to her current MKX look:

View attachment 8452

Then I tried to sort of update the MK4/Deception era costumes for a more MKX practical aesthetic:

View attachment 8453View attachment 8454

And then I did a kind of sexy sorceress thing that's probably too long a skirt for NRS to render. ;P

View attachment 8455

Anyway, just throwing stuff at the wall.

Cool stuff. The first one is basically her MKX one with some added touches on it. Definately my favourite. ^^

And this popped up on my deviant art:

dearest_tanya_by_romero1718-d8sjqlk.png

http://romero1718.deviantart.com/art/Dearest-Tanya-531679592

I was mentioning that the Tanya VS Mileena intros kinda seemed like the two of them were something more than just allies, so I find it kinda funny that someone actually depicted it as well. :p

Also, we get to see Tanya's current in-game model up close. Gah, I'm really sad NRS will take away the purple in her costume...

Last edited:

Cool stuff. The first one is basically her MKX one with some added touches on it. Definately my favourite. ^^

And this popped up on my devian art:

dearest_tanya_by_romero1718-d8sjqlk.png

http://romero1718.deviantart.com/art/Dearest-Tanya-531679592

I was mentioning that the Tanya VS Mileena intros kinda seemed like the two of them were something more than just allies, so I find it kinda funny that someone actually depicted it as well. :p

Also, we getto see Tanya's current in-game model up close. Gah, I'm really sad NRS will take away the purple in her costume...
That's not the new Tanya model. her skin is much darker and hair is not like that anymore too.

I'm surprised we've gotten no new Tanya information for this long. Usually something leaks. hell, Jason's entire moves list leaked 3 weeks prior to the Kast.

I'm surprised we've gotten no new Tanya information for this long. Usually something leaks. hell, Jason's entire moves list leaked 3 weeks prior to the Kast.

That was after the compatibility patch, wasn't it? We might see a similar leak after hers, if the PC people can dive into the code.

All the talk of alts got me wanting to do some costume design, but I have no drawing talent whatsoever so I went to a dollmaker since I guess it's better than nothing.

Anyway, I mocked up some stuff along the lines of what I'd want to see. I realize the yellows are brighter than anything else in MKX as of yet, but her new render does look like they've gone brighter with it (thank goodness).

First I played with something similar to her current MKX look:

View attachment 8452

Then I tried to sort of update the MK4/Deception era costumes for a more MKX practical aesthetic:

View attachment 8453View attachment 8454

And then I did a kind of sexy sorceress thing that's probably too long a skirt for NRS to render. ;P

View attachment 8455

Anyway, just throwing stuff at the wall.

Wow!! Your designs look awesome!!

The "sexy sorceress" is my favorite.
Did you already apply for a job at NRS?

PS. It would be cool, if they made her skin color as dark as in your designs.

I reckon we will get a confirmation date for Tanya within the next 2 weeks. I'd be over the moon if they released her at the end of May. GimMAY Tanya now!!