All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

Re: Tanya's Design Compared to Older Designs.

It's mostly 39 pages of "Tanya should be black not white" and then 1 page full of us having banter and shit talking

Nowhere near that many about skin. Only about 23 or 24 were arguments about her skin and mixed in with celebration of her skin, lol.

Nowhere near that many about skin. Only about 23 or 24 were arguments about her skin and mixed in with celebration of her skin, lol.

I actually love the banter in this thread most of time. I know Tanya fans get a bad rep, but I think we're all pretty chill in here.

I actually love the banter in this thread most of time. I know Tanya fans get a bad rep, but I think we're all pretty chill in here.

Notice how a large population of the other non-tanya-fan TRMK members just came into this thread to tell us that we were a bad fanbase and then left? Lol.

Notice how a large population of the other non-tanya-fan TRMK members just came into this thread to tell us that we were a bad fanbase and then left? Lol.

Come at us, brah! I think we've proved we're pretty level headed Tanya fans. Until they fuhk her up again and we go balls to the wall :p

Come at us, brah! I think we've proved we're pretty level headed Tanya fans. Until they fuhk her up again and we go balls to the wall :p

They can give Tanya the voice of Morgan freeman and people will say "Ugh, there they go again, ing about literally nothing."
People don't understand our love, lol.

EDIT:
People don't understand our love, until it happens to their favorite character. Then they expect us to level with them.

They can give Tanya the voice of Morgan freeman and people will say "Ugh, there they go again, ing about literally nothing."
People don't understand our love, lol.

EDIT:
People don't understand our love, until it happens to their favorite character. Then they expect us to level with them.

They biitched and whined when Sub-Zero was made Cyber, yet they still had the normal sub-zero on the roster. What did they expect when we got a completely new version of Tanya when the old one got abandoned? Smh

Actually, am I the only one who thinks they could have picked a different voice actress?

I like Jennifer Hale, but not for Tanya.

Actually, am I the only one who thinks they could have picked a different voice actress?

You're not the only one.
I would honestly have loved for the person who played Catwoman in Arkham City to play as Tanya, that would be a perfect Tanya voice.

if you visit other mk boards, theres alot of rude harassment + stomping on other fans just cause they don't like Tanya's new design/voice/face etc... Even seen one Tanya fan labeling the critics as "misogynist" and "nitpickers". Very nutty behavior over a fictional character.

I come here cause i don't feel like being in that circus anymore.

Last edited:

Lzzy > Jennifer. Enough said.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

You're not the only one.
I would honestly have loved for the person who played Catwoman in Arkham City to play as Tanya, that would be a perfect Tanya voice.

Grey DeLisle? She is THE voice of Catwoman. It's really weird, because sometimes when Kitana is screaming it sounds exactly like her - especially in one of Mileena's fatalities (but she actually sounds more like Poison this time when she's talking, since it's Karen Strassman) I really can't pinpoint any character DeLisle voices in this game.

I would have liked Lani Minella, honestly. I know she's more noticeable as Sindel, Sheeva, or Ivy from SC for that type of voice, but I think she has amazing range.

Another interesting choice would be Aisha Tyler, because her voice reminds me a lof of MK4 Tanya's voice.

MK4 Tanya would've been the absolute best voice, I would have trade anything to have that actor return.
Would have.
She's probably not able to fill the role anymore.

I do like Jennifer Hale for Tanya, I think it sounds good, but I have thought EXACTLY the same about Grey DeLisle being PERFECT for Tanya. She's so awesome as Catwoman and I enjoyed it very much in Batman: Arkham City and Injustice.

But as said, Jennifer Hale does a good job as well, imo.

Didn't Cree Summer voice Kitana on DOTR?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Yes, Tanya fans are all lumped in together good or bad. There are some truly horrible fans out there tho. But every fanbase has those. Yet it's the female character fans that gets ridicule. Oh well.........