All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

Re: Tanya's Design Compared to Older Designs.

SO!
Can't wait to see Tanya in-game! I noticed the blacked out Tanya in the select screen isn't her updated model. Was kinda hoping it would be.

I noticed that too. I really can't wait to see her aghhhhh. I hope they patch her into storymode as well which i expect. I wonder when we can expect her though? If she is indeed next, will they release her at the end of May or in June, hmmmm? Hopefully end of May

exactly, for such a small almost throw away line in storymode to garner so much animosity here was ridiculous. HATERs like to use code because they dont want backlash for their bigotry but it fools no one.

Yep. Token this token that, as if video games are just teeming with gay people and black people. Whaaaaatever.

[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] my guess is the updated model isn't quite ready yet, they just wanted to get the new render up asap.

To be fair, there ARE indeed some extremists who just makes EVERYONE look bad. I have seen some Tanya fans, mostly on MKO, who were so fanatic that as soon someone said anything negative about Tanya, they wrought hell at those people. It's like they pride themselves at being b#tches towards anyone who said anything against their opinion, throwing insult after insult at others for no other reason that they didn't agree with others' opinions.

I can be harsh and cold towards some people, but they truly made me look like a kitten compared to them. And I know that when Kitty says that it is Tanya fans that has made her hate Tanya, it is because of those people.

I have a general disdain towards any group of extemists and fanatics, because they just push their passion too far and see it as a reason to attack people. Horrible people.

its amazing how some of them haven't been banned for flamebaiting and causing a hostile environment. A report system can easily fix things like that but i don't think there is any at MKO (the site might be outdated), which means it easier to get away with being nasty towards other users if the mods don't catch it themselves.

its amazing how some of them haven't been banned for flamebaiting and causing a hostile environment. A report system can easily fix things like that but i don't think there is any at MKO (the site might be outdated), which means it easier to get away with being nasty towards other users if the mods don't catch it themselves.

The site is incredibly outdated and the for the longest time there were no good mods, if any at all. And the main mod/admin is quite the biased douchebag. It might have changed since I haven't been there for a long time now, but when I was on MKO, that's how it was.

It's why I'm on here now. The site is awesome, mostly nice people and the mods are actually doing their jobs! I have so much respect for them on here just because of that.

Is the coming soon picture of Tanya from her render, or is it just a teaser photo?

2 Things,
First off, I thought I'd post this 'Tanya Character Bio' video a fan made. It's a really nice insight from 2013! It's her history from MK4 to MK9. They missed a bunch of stuff, but this includes the main points of her history, her MK4, MKA, and MKD endings, Both MK4 fatalities, and Only one of her MKD fatalities. Great to show beginners if they don't know much about her.

Second of all, if I were to find an animated Tanya picture, could I use it as my TRMK avatar and have it still be animated?
I see people like Yellow Ledbetter have an animated amulet as his avatar.
Could I use this as mine and it still be animated? how does that work?
2b1x8o.gif

I've done it before and it became a still picture with a black background.

2 Things,
First off, I thought I'd post this 'Tanya Character Bio' video a fan made. It's a really nice insight from 2013! It's her history from MK4 to MK9. They missed a bunch of stuff, but this includes the main points of her history, her MK4, MKA, and MKD endings, Both MK4 fatalities, and Only one of her MKD fatalities. Great to show beginners if they don't know much about her.

Second of all, if I were to find an animated Tanya picture, could I use it as my TRMK avatar and have it still be animated?
2b1x8o.gif

That video shows incorrect info. Tanya is the 4th "black" character, as Jade came before her as well. Tsk tsk.

As for animated avatars, it has a very low limit on how big the image can be. If the image is bigger it will either not show or just won't be animated.

That video shows incorrect info. Tanya is the 4th "black" character, as Jade came before her as well. Tsk tsk.

As for animated avatars, it has a very low limit on how big the image can be. If the image is bigger it will either not show or just won't be animated.

Okay
Point out something else that is incorrect.
Don't say that as if the entire video is off, you're gonna make people who don't watch it think that it's a crock of sh*t.
If I didn't watch it, I'd immediately think low of that person because of the context that you just said that in, and I'm very bothered by it, because even though he worked hard to actually spread the history of Tanya, you're gonna make people on here skip the video and deem him as someone full of crap. While making the video, they forgot about Jade. Literally for 3 seconds it was one mistake. Does it matter what number she was in the skin color ratio?

2 Things,

2b1x8o.gif

This same person also had full news article about how whitewashing Tanya when she was black before was wrong.

He doesn't say it because Jacqui says it now, lol.
When Jacqui does a brutality, she sometimes says "Aw yeah!"
Female version.

I knew she said "aww damn" I didn't know she say "aww yeah" Jacqui also say "gotcha" when she does a brutality, it's cute.

By the way guys, about 10 or 15 pages back, someone posted a picture of Tanya wearing tribal tattoos and said Testers posted it and that it was a 'fire goddess' variation.
They lied, it's just another mod.
Here's the video they got it from. There is no fire goddess variation and no tester screenshot exclusives.

Perhaps there is hope she might get her purple fireballs back? I'd love something more dark and individual for Tanya, but i'm still with the mindset we'll get fireballs. Also, you know the fireballs she uses in Storymode, do they belong to her or is that borrowed from another character? I'm actually extremely excited for Tanya. I think even moreso because we've got a brand new model of her. So what follows will be even more exciting. I just hope they properly revamp her and don't just give her everything back from Deception

By the way guys, about 10 or 15 pages back, someone posted a picture of Tanya wearing tribal tattoos and said Testers posted it and that it was a 'fire goddess' variation.
They lied, it's just another mod.
Here's the video they got it from. There is no fire goddess variation and no tester screenshot exclusives.

Good catch! I couldn't find wherever it supposedly had come from.

The tattoos look pretty legit though -- have people already modded textures for MKX?

Also, you know the fireballs she uses in Storymode, do they belong to her or is that borrowed from another character?
I think they are Scorpion's fireballs. I hope Tanya's are purple too.

Good catch! I couldn't find wherever it supposedly had come from.

The tattoos look pretty legit though -- have people already modded textures for MKX?

People have already modded textures. Those fire markings are just added by someone. Other people have made characters like Cassies primary camo. Just all clever designing.