4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
Re: Freddy Krugar thoughts?

As I already said, to me it's like a dream came truth. The problem is, and the bad thoughts imo are coming from people that didn't live the Nightmare on Elm Street golden years... Too many new MK fans lately, mostly young.

Apart from that, anyone that lived it can only read the *****ing as:

"A legendary character just got in my MK, oh no."

Re: The F*ck Freddy Boycott.

Freddy looks like he's going to compliment Baraka perfectly.

A free hit move, a teleport and that badass giant ground claw move make for a supreme c0cksmith.

Re: Kruegstas's Unite

yeah, man, I understand perfectly why some fans are disappointed, and full of hate, I don't blame them ....

But, people need to chill out, calm down and take easy this Freddy stuff, is not mandatory, is not hurting the rest of the game already made, and so, he is just another guest as Kratos, that, who hate Freddy, can just ignore him , or let him alone and forgoten ..... until August 9th, I'm sure people will accept the idea better, and, at least, try him for fun, for curiosity purpose .....

I think that , somehow, NRS are testing the fans : if they deny , in mass, to buy Freddy or download him, they will know that fans hated the idea, but, could not stand light a simple joke, and maybe this will be a frustrating disapointment for NRS to invest in more DLC ......... maybe they are thinking : "OK, we did 3 characters for the fans, but, they cannot accept a joke character, that, even not fitting MK, is still violent and gruesome enough to fit, at least, the gore and violence the game propose to have ...... so, why not the fans just cannot accept a funny joke, harmless one, just a little ?"

go to settings and edit your signature (thats what the banner is) I found this pic online. I don't even like the remake just the quote (cause its speaks to the haters) if you find a cooler one of if you can make one by all means ill rock it. I'm no good at making sigs or gifs. I googles freddy krueger sig and found this pic

i love mk and horror movies. i wish we got an mk character but i'll be buying freddy asap.its bitter sweet for me

I was curious to see if anything made the arguments unique but its the exact same whining on all 4 its like everyone couldn't just use the 1 thread.

Okay, imagine if the next new Freddy movie had Sub Zero in it. Imagine how effing retarded that would be.

If you "yay Freddy lulz" can't see this for the blatant, unashamed piece of commercial advertising this really is, then NRS and WB deserves your 400 points.

Yea boycott, then one of the people who boycott go to a tournamen and get to the last match and find out the person beast with freddy. But since he boycott he doesn't know what he's up against. Epicness.

If you strip the name freddy,
We can have a solid character
Idk why people are raging so hard about this.
Whatever ill buy him and use him.
Don't care bout everyone though

Yea boycott, then one of the people who boycott go to a tournamen and get to the last match and find out the person beast with freddy. But since he boycott he doesn't know what he's up against. Epicness.

If you strip the name freddy,
We can have a solid character
Idk why people are raging so hard about this.
Whatever ill buy him and use him.
Don't care bout everyone though

Then why didn't NRS do that? Invented a whole new character that had claws for hands? This is BLATANT COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING. I almost hope he'll be as useless in the game as Kratos.

yep, even for people that , at first, don't want to download him, I see him,Freddy, being used in some future tournament, and for them (players) that intend to play there, is interesting to have the character, to know, at least, what they are dealing with.

Word From A MK Fan.

As much as I hate the fact Freddy is now DLC because I love my MK to be pure, I'm still gonna buy him. It puts more money in the pocket's of NRS. More money means MK10. I'm supporting my MK. I'm not gonna risk them going bankrupt again. I'm still a MK fan even if they ****ed me over again with a guest character. Plus, I want my friends to use him to have fun. And I'm gonna download this pack so I kan whoop some Freddy ass like I have against Kratos with my LIU KANG aka "GOBBLES". I also want all the content. In other words:

"i supportz mah mkayyz." -bbblp

But anyways, everyone needs to chill to **** out. I'm against Freddy in MK9 but hell you shouldn't go off cussing out NRS, WB, and Ed Boon. The descision is already made. Nothing is gonna change their minds. Quit krying about it. Making a team against Freddy isn't gonna prove anything.

And for people who love that Freddy are in the game, quit being scrub about it. We know he's in the game. If you see a post about someone krying, don't rub it in their faces. It doesn't make you mature as them.

Both of y'all should have the kind of attitude saying, "I'm gonna kick your ass with a MK character," or, "I'm gonna show you Freddy is as good as a MK character."

And to the boycott, no one is telling you to download this pack. No one is making you do anything. You'll be missing out on some kostumes though.

And to the ones saying they have to download the pack, they don't have to do anything.

Both sides are being immature.

Be mature about this. I'm pretty sure half or most of y'all are older than me.

Just stop the shit talking about Freddy and the rubbing in the face. Let's wait till he komes out and talk this out over a fight in MORTAL KOMBAT.

Last edited:

haha this is awesome. I can see how fans are disappointed too but come one, he does look fun to play and his fatalities are sick.

Re: 4th DLC Character Discussion~ All posts related to it go here.

Why you all mad? Why you mad? I'm a little disappointed in the news, but I will have to give him a try. XD

But seriously guys, WB bought what was left of "Midway". Which is how we got MK9, making Netherrealms Studios. I'm pretty sure WB were putting Boon on a chain and told him to give one of WB's great characters to somehow squeeze into their game instead of making a abysmal movie game.

This thread is the single biggest waste of space and time ever there should be 1 single thread for *****ing dedicated to u people. instead u have spread this useless topic across 4 threads so far. guess what the rest of us are laughing at you enjoy!

When you say the rest of us are laughing at u.....Are you referring to you and your action figure collection in your room or something? Whos we? As far as I can tell this is a hot topic that everybody seems to be weighing in on. I thought the Freddy haters were bad but atleast they have an opinion worth defending. Yours just warrants a twice daily prescription of STFU with a glass of water

I hope they have the sweetest classic skins and even some classic fatalities with the compatibilty pack it will be entertaining to see how many of you will cut your nose off to spite your face.

Re: Freddy all the way! Mandatory downloads NOW

It is kinda funny, prior to Freddy I complained about how compatibility packs should be mandatory to play online, but now, I'm kinda happy I don't have to download this. Either way, I already bought the season pass, so WB already has my money. I'll probably download him, do an arcade run, laugh, and then never have that stupid burned up pedophile on my MK ever again lol.