Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

Thread: Most Boring Characters To Fight

  1. #1
    New Kombatant ErmacMK9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    28
    Posts
    21
    Xbox Live
    VINNOTH
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Most Boring Characters To Fight

    Lui Kang: man I hate fighting people who use Lui Kang, its ALWAYS the same thing, run up, do that same kick punch combo, rinse and repeat. Honestly I think I've ran into 1 Lui Kang player who didn't abuse this technique.

    Kano: Upball, Knives, enough said.

    Raiden: Rules to using Rainden 1. Teleport. 2. Either grab or do the same combo 3. Superman

    Usually its characters who players use the same technique for. We all know Kung Lao is overpowered but at least ppl have some variety when using him imo.

  2. #2
    Black Dragon Recruit Voncroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    735
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    Raiden.

    I REFUSE to play against Raidens. Generally, they pick him, I usually beat him and then I DO NOT accept a re-match.

    Sindel is also on her way: spammers finally found Sindel and oh my hasn't it been a spam fest online lately.

  3. #3
    Tarkatan Warrior Treadmill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    496
    Thanked: 31
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    Sub zero, nearly timed out everytime. How is that fun?

  4. #4
    You Got Caged!!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,097
    Twitter
    @PerfectStealth
    PSN
    PerfectxxStealth
    Thanked: 89
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    Scorpion, lmao. I don't even consider it a match anymore when I fight a Scorpion. It's basically combo practice.

  5. #5
    Tarkatan Warrior Grew-Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    Age
    31
    Posts
    385
    Xbox Live
    Azor 512
    PSN
    Azor512
    Thanked: 23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    Most boring to fight? Sub-Zero with no doubt. Noob Saibot is a close one.
    I think everybody knows the reasons so I'll skip that part.

  6. #6
    Shokan General Fox17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow... shooting unicorns
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,119
    PSN
    Fox17es
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    Kano and Sonya, the fact that I have to see their boring, dumb and lacking imagination specials bores the hell out of me.
    UNCHARTED 4-EVER

  7. #7
    Black Dragon Recruit REPTILE 0009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    512
    Twitter
    @REPTILE9
    Xbox Live
    REPTILE 0009
    PSN
    REPTILE0009
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox17 View Post
    Kano and Sonya, the fact that I have to see their boring, dumb and lacking imagination specials bores the hell out of me.
    Going off topic, am I the only one who thinks that Sonya and Kano don't really belong in MK? Practically all of the characters in Mortal Kombat are all imaginative, and have unique powers and such. But all Kano can do is turn himself into a ball, and Sonya's most imaginative move is a physically impossible arc drop kick move. Those two might as well be Street Fighter characters. Seriously, they would fit right at home in a Street Fighter game. Just get rid of their fatalities and X-Ray's and replace them with Ultra's and Super's and you're good to go.


  8. #8
    You Got Caged!!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,097
    Twitter
    @PerfectStealth
    PSN
    PerfectxxStealth
    Thanked: 89
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    Quote Originally Posted by REPTILE 0009 View Post
    Going off topic, am I the only one who thinks that Sonya and Kano don't really belong in MK? Practically all of the characters in Mortal Kombat are all imaginative, and have unique powers and such. But all Kano can do is turn himself into a ball, and Sonya's most imaginative move is a physically impossible arc drop kick move. Those two might as well be Street Fighter characters. Seriously, they would fit right at home in a Street Fighter game. Just get rid of their fatalities and X-Ray's and replace them with Ultra's and Super's and you're good to go.
    Lol, not really. Sonya is hands down the coolest chick in MK. What can the others do? Kitana can.....throw fans. Jade throws boomerangs and has Johnny's kick. Mileena is just a clone of Kitana who has ****ed up teeth and throws sais. Sonya is an earthrealm chick who can keep up with them, and kick their ass. And if you wanna add Skarlet into the mix, her whole "blood" concept is pretty dumb imho. She's basically the blood of warriors manifested into one chick? Oh so you mean like, Ermac? MK needs it's breath of fresh air from all the sorcerers, gods, specters, ninjas, and mutants. I think it's pretty sick people like Johnny, Sonya, Jax, etc. can keep up with these characters who people like you and me would have no chance against.

  9. #9
    Kombatant fr stack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Age
    31
    Posts
    166
    Xbox Live
    fr stack
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    sub zero
    liu kang ive seen 1 person actually improvise wit him instead of repeatin dial a combos
    i also dont rly like cage just tryin de same frame trap over an over if it wasnt for his nut punch id hate him (god i love dat move)
    ermac he does have more dan 1 combo u know!!

  10. #10
    Shaolin Monk n9195v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,324
    Xbox Live
    n9195v
    Steam
    n9195v
    Thanked: 48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    sheeva is so boring to fight . i have never played anyone with a okay sheeva =/

  11. #11
    Shaolin Monk Armon24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Smoke's Hair
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,760
    PSN
    anizzle1
    Thanked: 4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    Ermac, it is the same kombo over and over. The same Telekinesis Slam and Telekinesis Force Push or the same 20%kombo.

  12. #12
    Lin Kuei Assassin Kzaoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ENGERLAND! At your nan's house
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,781
    PSN
    chainedfreedom
    Thanked: 391
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    Noob Saibot, hes so boring to fight. And i main cage & Jade *Sigh*

  13. #13
    Shaolin Monk Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,188
    Thanked: 79
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    Turkey Kang. Go gobble in your own time.

    THE worst however would be Sub Zero x2. It's a match that always times out. :S

  14. #14
    Shaolin Monk Flagg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,761
    Xbox Live
    cactus flagg
    Thanked: 5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    Ermac, Raiden and Sub Zero. Actually beginning to find ALL THE NINJAS, with the exception of Noob strangely enough, boring to fight.

    I could swear that only one person uses those characters because EVERYONE plays exactly the same way with them. What a snoozefest.

    Always enjoy playing against KL's, Cages or the lesser used characters.

  15. #15
    Black Dragon Recruit Vulcan Hades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    533
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    Raiden is boring as hell. They either teleport all day day to avoid pressure/zoning or spam random supermans. Bad Raidens are super easy to defeat but it doesn't change the fact that it's a boring fight.

    Mileena is pretty dumb and boring too. You have to pretty much always block and try to bait her unsafe moves. And you can't jump punch her because of her annoying D4. So you jump kick all day. She catches 1 projectile or 1 jump and you lose 30% of health.

    Stryker mirrors have got to be the dumbest lol. You can't use your gun or your grenades on yourself so Roll Toss is the only move that's actually safe to use. So what happens is pretty much roll spam all day and once you block one you start playing a weird footsies game. Sounds like fun but it's not.

    And honestly I don't find Noob, Ermac and Sub-Zero boring to fight. They're just always a tough challenge and require more patience than the other characters. But I often find these matches fun.
    Last edited by Vulcan Hades; 08-16-2011 at 02:37 PM.

  16. #16
    Elder God Shirayuki Mizore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13,992
    Thanked: 945
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    Ermac. I'd rather watch paint dry or grass grow.

  17. #17
    Tarkatan Warrior 3nany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    483
    Twitter
    @3nany
    Xbox Live
    Master Enany
    PSN
    Enany
    Thanked: 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    Quote Originally Posted by ErmacMK9 View Post
    Lui Kang: man I hate fighting people who use Lui Kang, its ALWAYS the same thing, run up, do that same kick punch combo, rinse and repeat. Honestly I think I've ran into 1 Lui Kang player who didn't abuse this technique.

    Kano: Upball, Knives, enough said.

    Raiden: Rules to using Rainden 1. Teleport. 2. Either grab or do the same combo 3. Superman

    Usually its characters who players use the same technique for. We all know Kung Lao is overpowered but at least ppl have some variety when using him imo.
    that ^^^^ and sub-zero players who don't play aggresively and just spam ice-clone after every combo.

  18. #18
    Black Dragon Recruit buddthagreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    AT THA DEADPOOL // Mars, Tennessee
    Age
    32
    Posts
    550
    Twitter
    @Crazy_Budd_88
    Xbox Live
    C88 BuddThaGr8
    Thanked: 7
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    Raiden everyone knows y

    Inexperienced Kitana players who square boost and fan toss the whole match

    Turtling Nightwolf's

    Net after net Cyrax

    Kano and his balls lol ( no homo )

  19. #19
    Defender of EarthRealm iViTal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mileena
    Posts
    7,303
    Twitter
    @Torey_17
    PSN
    _iApollos
    Steam
    iReality35
    Thanked: 568
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    Quote Originally Posted by DCP View Post
    Lol, not really. Sonya is hands down the coolest chick in MK. What can the others do? Kitana can.....throw fans. Jade throws boomerangs and has Johnny's kick. Mileena is just a clone of Kitana who has ****ed up teeth and throws sais. Sonya is an earthrealm chick who can keep up with them, and kick their ass. And if you wanna add Skarlet into the mix, her whole "blood" concept is pretty dumb imho. She's basically the blood of warriors manifested into one chick? Oh so you mean like, Ermac? MK needs it's breath of fresh air from all the sorcerers, gods, specters, ninjas, and mutants. I think it's pretty sick people like Johnny, Sonya, Jax, etc. can keep up with these characters who people like you and me would have no chance against.
    Imo sonya and Kano Storyline is Lame.. wow Cops and robbers, But the other Characters Storyline are deep and Kitana Story played a Huge role Alter the MK Timeline. Plus so if Mileena is a Clone Atleast her story is more depth than Sonya's...

    SN:and all sonya does is Dive kick, wow thats special


    On topic:
    Kano is Boring to fight. get to close UpBall... Far away Prepare to catch a thousand knives :D

    "I Make Violence Look Good"

  20. #20
    Elder God Shirayuki Mizore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13,992
    Thanked: 945
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Re: Most Boring Characters To Fight

    Quote Originally Posted by iViTal View Post
    Plus so if Mileena is a Clone At least her story is more depth than Sonya's...
    I wouldn't say MK9 Mileena though lol the Mileena in the original storyline has a more in depth story though. MK9 Mileena was just like WEEEEEEEEEEE SISTER!! *Pow!* Ass kicked. Hi Kitana's friend! I'm Milee-- *Pow!* Ass kicked. Oh hi Mr. Cop man! *Pow* Ass kicked. Lol poor Mileena. She is one of my mains but her epic story is gone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. A Motaro boss fight or more DLC characters?
    By robwill80 in forum Downloadable Content (DLC)
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 12:19 PM
  2. What individual MK characters do you want to see fight DC ones ?
    By KL70 in forum Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 04:05 PM
  3. Mortal Kombat: BORING!
    By IceMan401 in forum Mortal Kombat: Deception & Unchained
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-07-2005, 07:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •