The Official MKX Live Stream - January 29th

Just a quick question... does anyone know what time the stream will be?

If so, just to help others in different time zones.. more specifically, how many hours till it starts lol?

Just a quick question... does anyone know what time the stream will be?

If so, just to help others in different time zones.. more specifically, how many hours till it starts lol?
3pm cst if i can recall correctly.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

3pm cst if i can recall correctly.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

ltnlfz.jpg

I can't watch the stream today, I'd be asleep, and tomorrow I have exams early morning...

Tomorrow afternoon it is.

Well in that case I might as well go to sleep, it's nearly 12am where I am lol.
Again, I'm hoping for somebody from MK4 or somebody completely new just for the sake of variety if not anything else.
I'll see ya'll in this thread tomorrow for either rants or celebration... probably both.

Did anyone notice that with every character reveal at least ten new users sign up and start complaining about said revealed character?

Yeah... No one is giving MKX the praise it deserves for great gameplay and graphics, and kick ass new characters... SMH

Yeah... No one is giving MKX the praise it deserves for great gameplay and graphics, and kick ass new characters... SMH

What the hell are you talking about. Everyone has praised all of those things.

It is completely possible to be displeased with the over abundance of returning characters and still be pleased with the other aspects of the game. Some of you people are more dense than a dying sun. Jesus.

What the hell are you talking about. Everyone has praised all of those things.

It is completely possible to be displeased with the over abundance of returning characters and still be pleased with the other aspects of the game. Some of you people are more dense then a dying sun. Jesus.

Yes because no one was complaining about the stage interactions, Cassie's improving face, no dash blocking, etc...

My first point was different than the second, and besides, NRS aren't going to blatantly lie to us or change their minds about new characters in the game since by E3 they already know what they are going to be doing, they can't make major changes...

Do you think the stream will have issues as always???... I have a class at 3pm est, til 5 pm... but I was thinking of skip it....
However my internet connection isn´t really good, and I can´t never see live events well... So I was thinking it´ll be better if I return home and I watch the youtube version, But I want to see it as fast as possible, so even the sneak peak I´ll be able to see in the live stream attract me!!!!
What should I do????
Help me someone please!!!

IIRC the stream was not only uploaded to youtube, but it was uploaded in HD/60FPS.

Id wait for it to go on youtube before I started skipping classes and whatnot. It'll be much better quality anyway.

Last Stream about 5 minutes after each fight, they were on youtube. Most were bad quality, but you could see what was going on. Like Kickinwing said, with in a hour of ending it was in HD on youtube also.

It would be EXTREMELY APPRECIATED if one of the users watching could please provide a play by play on this thread as the stream plays.

Or even better, just summarize every important detail right after.

I, as well as everyone else who has Work/School will forever be in your debt <3.

I hope this character they're going to reveal soon is not ermac or someone we have seen before.

I dont wanna play another mk9.

It would be EXTREMELY APPRECIATED if one of the users watching could please provide a play by play on this thread as the stream plays.

Or even better, just summarize every important detail right after.

I, as well as everyone else who has Work/School will forever be in your debt <3.

I was just about to ask the same thing. How long are the streams?

Damn I think I'll be omw to work when the stream starts. That's going to be annoying because I could watch it while omw, but the LTE signal won't stay up the entire trip lol