SFxT: A Poisonous Partnership

Shirayuki Mizore

"Ugh! I knew I couldn't rely on him picking up his phone! All I ask for is a little consideration!" Poison was sitting in a Chinese food restaurant, fiddling with her phone. She was angrily trying to contact her partner Hugo for the upcoming crossover tournament. "It's not hard just to answer a phone! He knows today was the day to train especially hard!" Poison was shouting at her cell phone, drawing the attention of everyone around her. She stopped and looked around to see all eyes on her. Being embarrassed, she turned to the side and slumped into her seat, tilting the lid of her cap down.

When she turned to the side she noticed a flyer on the floor. It was quite colorful, grabbing her attention immediately. "What's this?" she asked, picking it up off the floor. Her eyes analyzed it, looking at a picture of a blonde female wrestler, smiling and winking as she gave two thumbs-ups. "Hmm, what a blonde bombshell," Poison thought to herself, "A partner like that could attract a lot of attention." Poison folded up the flyer and pocketed it when suddenly a man with silver hair sat down in front of her, wearing a white tuxedo. "Well, hello there young lady," he said in Chinese. Poison sighed in a frustrated manner and answered, "I'm sorry but I don't speak Chinese." "Hmm, so is this better then?" "Yeah, sure." "I couldn't help but notice you sitting her, looking angry and lonely. My name is Lee. Lee Chaolan." "Good for you." Lee raised an eyebrow, being confused as to why she was not falling for his charm like most other women did. "Well, might I ask for your name?" "Look, I really have to go." "But all I'm asking for is your name!" Poison ignored him, getting up out of her seat and heading out the door as Lee watched her swing her hips. "There's something strange about that woman...."

Poison reached into her shorts pocket and pulled out her car keys, hitting the unlock button to unlock the doors on her pink 1969 Dodge Charger. She grasped the door handle, getting inside and putting the key into the ignition as a green, one-hundred dollar bill key chain dangled freely. Poison turned the key and began to rev the engine as she smirked, before quickly pulling out of the parking lot.

Poison reached into her pocket, pulling out the flyer she found in the restaurant while she navigated along the road. She look at it and found the address to the event. "Okay, now let me just put this in the GPS," she said to herself. The GPS device beeped as she inputted the address to the gym, giving her a route to it. After receiving the route, Poison put her foot hardly on the gas pedal, pressing down as she picked up speed. "This should work out well."

Arriving at the gym, Poison parked the muscle car, getting out and heading to the door of the fancy-looking workout center. She could hear grunts and groans inside and the sounds of bodies hitting the mat but according to these clues, the match was really one-sided. Poison turned the corner to suddenly hear, "Here's the finisher! Bear hug!" The girl from the flyer was in the ring, wrapping her arms around another female wrestler in red. With her astounding strength, she lifted her off the ground and held her close to the point where her cheek was pressing against her opponent's chest. After getting her victim into such a grip, the girl in turquoise squeezed hard, crushing the other girl's back. "OW! My back! AGH!" She tried to escape but to no avail as she tapped the other girl on the shoulder frantically, signaling a submission. She was then dropped to the ground as the referee raised the girl in turquoise's hand, shouting, "Rainbow Mika wins by submission!"

Rainbow Mika smiled at the referee before turning suddenly, hearing someone clapping. Poison was the source of the noise, sitting in one of the chairs that surrounded the ring, one of her legs overlapping the other as she clasped her hands together, smiling devilishly at R. Mika. "What? Another challenger for me?" R. Mika asked. "No. I just wanted to congratulate you on that fabulous performance. I'm surprised I have not heard of you," Poison responded. "Most of my events are in Japan. So why are you here? Just for the show?" "No. I have a proposition to make." R. Mika slid under the ring ropes as Poison stood up out of the chair. Both girls stood face to face but the size difference was obvious. R. Mika was about five inches taller than Poison and her muscle mass beat out Poison's ass well since she was a wrestler after all. The referee stared at the colorful image of shades of pink and blue as both girls sized each other up. "Hmm, bigger than me as usual but I'll be able to handle her just like Hugo, and look at his size," Poison thought to herself. "Well this girl is unique in all aspects," R. Mika thought to herself as well. R. Mika then looked down, getting slightly jealous at Poison's busty attributes but at least her larger, more muscular, yet soft bottom beat out Poison's. After all, it was used in one of her special moves.

"So what are you proposing? Do you want to set up a match or something?" "No babe. I actually would like you to be my tag team partner for the upcoming crossover tournament. Have you heard of it?" R. Mika scratched her head lightly before sticking up her index finger and saying, "Oh yeah! Competitors from the King of Iron Fist and Street Fighter tournaments are coming together! Tag team matches! Just my kind of fight!" "So I take it your interested?" R. Mika fiddled with one of her long ponytails before responding, "Sure! I don't see why not. I don't have an idea of a partner anyway. Maybe I'll be able to see Zangief!" "Perfect. I can see that you train regularly so preparation isn't even needed. The tournament starts tomorrow so we will get our match-ups around noon. Would you like to stay with me tonight so we can get acquainted?" R. Mika nodded, leaving the gym with Poison and back to Poison's apartment.

god job right there mizore but shouldn't Lee be speaking Japanese instead

other than that im looking foward to whats gonna happen in the future

Last edited:
The next morning, Rainbow Mika had just exited Poison's bathroom, wrapped in a blue bath towel. "A nice shower is always refreshing," she said to herself. She then strutted on her bare feet to the kitchen, seeing Poison standing there, munching on an apple. "Had a good shower?" she asked. "A very good one! Thanks for letting me use it!" "No problem, partner." Poison and R. Mika had stood up until midnight last night, getting to know each other. They were laughing and chatting it up as they each shared their interesting experiences over warm cups of hot chocolate that Poison prepared.

"So Poison...don't you wonder what happened to Hugo?" R. Mika asked. Poison just chuckled and said, "Hugo can handle himself Rainbow. With his size, no one would dare challenge him. He is also smarter than he seems so I'm sure he'll show up again soon but for now, you're my partner. Okay?" R. Mika nodded her head, smiling in excitement. It had been a little while since the last time she was really able to test her skills instead of dropping random challengers like flies. "Hey, um...could I get something to eat?" "Of course! I got something just for you!" Poison turned around and reached into her refrigerator, pulling out a large Thermos and handed it to R. Mika. "What's this?" R. Mika asked. "A recipe for a protein shake that I came up with. Hugo has really taken a liking to it so I figure a fellow wrestler would enjoy it as well." R. Mika thanked her and began to chug the drink down, the thick liquid passing through her throat swiftly. Poison's eyes widened, amazed at how the wrestler devoured the pink paste so hungrily. That Thermos was not meant as a serving for anyone not around Hugo's tremendous size. R. Mika tilted it at a ninety-degree angle, consuming the rest of it before lowering it and licking her lips. "That was delicious!" "Heh, thanks."

Poison then took the empty container from her and tossed it in the sink when she suddenly heard R. Mika ask, "So got anything to eat?" "Impossible!" Poison thought to herself, "How can she still be hungry?" Poison smiled and said, "There's a leftover sub in the fridge." R. Mika grinned and opened the refrigerator door swiftly, grabbing the large sandwich. She tore threw the wrapping and began to go to town on it as Poison left to her room to change out of her pajamas.

About ten minutes later, Poison returned to see R. Mika, stretching in her wrestling outfit. "You already finished that huge sandwich?" Poison said in shock. "I finished it like five minutes ago." R. Mika giggled and continued her warm-up. "So are you ready to go? Today's the big day!" R. Mika nodded and grabbed Poison's hand, shaking hands with her before they both headed out the door, Poison twirling her handcuffs around her finger as R. Mika adjusted her outfit.

Spoiler:
Smallest update ever 8)

Sweet, was a nice read. R.Mika was always an interesting character, can't wait to read more.

More... moar... MOOAAR! Me likeyyez xD Poison is an epic character, just as epic as this fan-fic <3

Sweet, was a nice read. R.Mika was always an interesting character, can't wait to read more.

Yeah I'm trying to express their uniqueness :)

More... moar... MOOAAR! Me likeyyez xD Poison is an epic character, just as epic as this fan-fic <3

Thanks man!

Poison for life!

Poisongif.gif

The two fighters arrived at the tournament, getting out of the car as R. Mika adjusted her mask and Poison gussied up in the side-view mirror. "Ready, baby?" she asked R. Mika. "Ready for anything." Poison and R. Mika joined the crowd of fighters from men in white Karate Gis to girls in military berets. The crowd all discussed the tournament when suddenly a man appeared on the podium in front of them. Poison looked up and said, "Oh god, it's that guy from the Chinese restaurant."

Lee Chaolan adjusted his bowtie and cleared his throat before speaking in an ecstatic manner. "Welcome to the official Street Fighter cross King of Iron Fist tournament! I see that all our competitors are accompanied by their tag partners because that's exactly what this is, a tag team tournament! The winner will receive a one-million dollar grand prize courtesy of Violet Industries! Now, let me explain the rules before the first fight begins. First of all, both tag partners must work together because all it takes is one member to get knocked out to end the match. Also, you are allowed to use any of your special moves that you desire but nothing that could potentially kill your opponent because this tournament isn't animalistic like that horrendous Mortal Kombat tournament. Well, those are the rules and not abiding by them will result in immediate disqualification and other consequences. "Just announce the next fight!" Poison shouted. "Okay okay, the next fight will be between...." Lee opened the envelope that was resting on the podium, reading the slip of paper that was cradled inside. "A match between the teams of Poison and R. Mika, and Dudley and Elena!"

Poison looked around to find their opponents when she suddenly saw a tall, dark-skinned girl jumping up in the air in excitement next to the British boxing champion. "Wow! That's the boxing champ from England!" Poison exclaimed. "Nothing my wrestling skills can't handle, R. Mika responded with much confidence. "Keep on your toes, he has a lighting-fast jab. I saw a few of his matches when I was contemplating on being a boxing manager." R. Mika nodded, turning her attention back to Lee who gave her a wink, making her respond with an intimidating stare. Lee gulped and adjusted his collar before saying, "The match will be held at Pistop 109. Both teams shall report there immediately, otherwise, forfeiting the match."

"Come on baby, let's go." Poison grabbed R. Mika's hand, taking her back to her car. "Do we have a strategy?" R. Mika asked. "Just improvise sweetie. That's what Hugo and I do. We just go with the flow." "Hmm, okay. I'll make sure to adapt to your fighting style."

Arriving at Pit Stop 109, huge colorful trucks filled the parking spaces, eager to witness the fight. Music echoed throughout the area as neon lights flashed and lit the area colorfully. Poison and R. Mika walked along the line of trucks when they reached the fighting ground. Their opponents Dudley and Elena were waiting when suddenly Elena did a front flip, landing in front of R. Mika. "Hello there! I'm Elena!" "Uh...hi. Rainbow Mika. Nice to meet you." "I can feel a unique rhythm flowing from your body. This will be quite a fight!"

Poison walked up to Dudley, saying, "All you people make me feel short!" Dudley twiddled his mustache,, noticing that Elena, R, Mika, and himself were much taller than Poison. "Well I assure you madame that a lesser height is nothing to be ashamed of. I have faced many opponents smaller than my size and have put up a good fight. Now shall we have a good bout?" "Yeah I'd like Mika to test her skills against a famous star like you. But after this fight, everyone is going to see you as a chump." Poison then scoffed and rejoined R. Mika as Dudley shrugged and went back with Elena.

Both teams got ready, Poison and Dudley deciding to start it out. "Now, it's time for the show to begin!" Poison shouted. Dudley sniffed a rose that he kept in his shirt pocket before putting it back in, taking a quick practice jab. "Well then, let's begin." Poison held her whip as Dudley charged towards her, saying, "Machinegun blow!" Poison jumped over him, landing behind him and smacking him upside the head with her whip, loving to taunt her opponents. "Is that all you have?" Dudley then punched Poison quickly in the bottom of her chin, picking them both off the ground. "Jet upper!" Poison screamed as she fell to the ground, landing on her back. "I have many attacks madame. Don't underestimate me." Poison got up again, brushing the gravel off her shorts. "Hmm, I guess I shouldn't." She then rose into the air, a pink wave of energy emitting from her heel. Dudley then relaxed, saying, "Go on then." When Poison's heel came within about an inch of his face, he yelled, "CROSS COUNTA!" before quickly spinning his torso and punching her fiercely.

Poison landed on her stomach this time, getting a face full of asphalt as the crowd gasped in horror. She began to whimper, her tears making small puddles on the ground. Being a gentlemen, Dudley walked up to her and asked, "Madame, are you okay?" Poison continued to cry when he said, "Maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on a girl." Dudley then helped her up when suddenly he heard her say under her breath, "Dudley...." "Hmm?" Poison then smirked and ferociously kneed him in the crotch. "LET'S BOTH BE GIRLS!" "AGH!" Dudley clutched and covered the area in pain when suddenly Poison launched him in the air, yelling, "Mika! Now!"

Rainbow Mika got tagged in as she ran at Dudley, jumping off the ground and turning around, aiming her bottom at the boxer. She used the weight of it to make herself fly through the air before making contact, pushing Dudley to the ground and landing on his face. Poison laughed, Dudley being humiliated by such a move. Rainbow Mika was literally smothering his face as she raised her arms in the air, shouting, "YEAAAH! NAILED IT!" She then got off and turned around, giving Poison a thumbs-up when she suddenly heard someone behind her say, "That was quite a move! But this fight is not over." R. Mika turned around to see Elena in her fighting stance. Dudley must have mustered up the last of his energy to tag Elena in. "Alright," R. Mika said, "I guess it's our time."

Elena smiled and did a front flip, intending to catch the female wrestler by surprise. R. Mika threw her arms up, blocking Elena's kick before grabbing her ankle. Elena landed on the floor, shouting, "Ouch!" R. Mika smirked and pulled the girl towards her before lifting her over her head to the other side and slamming her onto the ground by her mere leg. "Wow, it's like she's handling a stuffed animal," Poison thought in astonishment. R. Mika then picked Elena off the ground, wrapping one of her arms around her back as she constricted her, licking her lips at the excitement of the thought of performing her next move. "Abdominal stretch!" R. Mika stretched the midsection of Elena slowly and gradually like a rubber band as she cried in pain. The wrestler pulled harder and harder, reaching Elena's limit as he skin pulled but Elena could not give up. In her struggles she tripped R. Mika with her free leg, breaking from the grip and quickly doing a handstand. Elena pushed off her hands, propelling herself towards R. Mika. R. Mika smirked and simply grabbed Elena, pressing her against her body, keeping her off the ground. Elena struggled to break free but R. Mika had her pinned onto herself before shouting, "Here's the finisher! Bear hug!" Elena gasped in fear before she felt immense pressure on her back. R. Mika's arms acted like a boa constrictor, taking Elena's breath away. The girl gasped for air as her mid-section and chest got crushed, her breasts covering her attackers face but anyone could notice how thrilled R. Mika was at pulling off one of her signature moves. Elena let out one last gasp for air before she became unconscious, her arms and legs becoming limp.

R. Mika smiled triumphantly, placing Elena on the ground when suddenly photographers arrived, ready to snap shots of the famous wrestler. Knowing Poison enjoyed fame, R. Mika smiled and grabbed her hand. The two girls sat on Elena's back, posing and smiling for the cameras that flashed in front of them as Dudley watched in jealousy. They had one their first match but there was much more to come.

After the paparazzi left, Lee Chaolan emerged from the crowd, clapping his hands. "Good match. Your next opponents will be decided tomorrow so be sure to get some rest and report back to the tournament arena at precisely noon." Lee then left as the two girls got off Elena. Poison retracted her horse whip and said, "Well that's a good first step for us." R. Mika nodded before saying, "Yeah! We had some nice teamwork! You fight dirty!" Poison chuckled, remembering when she kneed Dudley in the crotch. "Yeah, well he had it coming to him, hitting a girl like that!" The two girls laughed together when suddenly a boy around the age of eight approached them, trembling slightly with a pen and notebook in his hand.

Poison and R. Mika looked at him in confusion until he finally decided to speak. "Rainbow Mika? C-c-c-can I h-h-h-have your auto-auto-au-." "Autograph? Of course! Anything for a sweet fan like you!" The boy looked at her in amazement, not expecting her to be so friendly. R. Mika took the pen and notebook softly from him, opening up to a page, elegantly signing "Rainbow Mika" on it, surrounded by a few hearts and sparkles she quickly drew. She then closed the notebook and handed it back to the boy, giving him a small kiss on the cheek before tussling his hair. The boy smiled and gave her a hug as Poison said, "Wow! You really are loved by your fans!" "Heh, it's one of the perks of being a famous wrestler." "I know Hugo and I will reach your level some day. That's a guarantee." R. Mika smiled at her before saying goodbye to the boy as he walked away, happy to have met Rainbow Mika in person.

The two fighters headed back to Poison's apartment shortly afterwards to enjoy their period of relaxation before their next match. Poison was laying on the couch in her living room when she heard the guest room door creak open. She shuffled around a little, trying to get a good view of the door when R. Mika emerged from the room, wearing blue track pants and a white tank top with the word "YEAAAAH!" on it. The tank top was from one of her wrestling events and the saying on it was her signature thing. The sight of R. Mika with her hair down and her mask off was a sight of pure beauty. No one would be able to guess that she was a professional wrestler without her gear on. Mika adjusted her bangs when she noticed Poison gazing at her. "What's wrong?" she asked. "You're just...beautiful!" Poison replied. Mika blushed and smiled. "Thank you Poison."

Mika sat next to Poison on the couch, noticing what was playing on TV. "The news?" "Yeah, there's nothing else really on." "Well how about we watch our match? That sounds like fun!" "Pay Per View is expensive though. Hugo and I don't have that kind of money." "I'll pay for it then. No problem." Mika picked up the remote and searched for the program, finding it and selecting the purchase option. "One-hundred and fifty dollars?!" Poison shouted in shock. "Pocket change." Mika walked over to the kitchen, grabbing her white purse, taking out two, two-hundred dollar bills and giving them to Poison. "Mika. You gave me two-hundred." "I know. Keep the change." "Holy shit! Thanks!" Mika smiled cheerfully as they both began to watch the match, Poison resting her head on Mika's arm.

The two girls evaluated their skills as they viewed the fight when suddenly there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it, Poison." Mika headed to the entrance, grabbing the doorknob, swinging open the door and gasping at the sight. The Tae-Kwon-Do fighter Hwoarang was leaning against the wall, arms crossed because he was annoyed. Hwoarang opened his eyes and saw Mika. "Woah. Anyway, I'll be the next dude you fight along with my partner Steve. He's a British boxer and stuff, so yeah. Lee sent me here to let you know. Lazy ass...." Mika bit her lip, looking at one of the most attractive men she had ever seen in her life. "But you and your partner are chicks. I don't lose to chicks, especially not TWO of them."

Normally, if any other guy had made a remark like that, his spine would have been broken by now but Mika was too busy being drowned in his looks to care. "Are you okay? You feel sick or something?" Hwoarang asked. "I never got your name." "My bad. Name's Hwoarang." "Wow, your name is as sexy as your looks then." "Well I like to brag so yeah, I guess you could say that." Mika stepped out into the hallway, closing the apartment door behind her. "My name's Mika. It's a...pleasure to meet you Hwoarang." Uh...thanks," he responded with an awkward tone. "Maybe we could get...acquainted with each other more, after the fight tomorrow." Mika got a little closer to him, giving him a cute wink. "Uh...I don't mess with girls taller than me." "Never heard of the saying 'Bigger is Better'?" "No thanks Giganta. I'm afraid you might step on me."

Hwoarang's response had crossed the line. Mika couldn't stand one thing, name-calling. Her blood began to boil as she filled with rage. "I'M ONLY SIX-FOOT FIVE!" "Only six-foot five? That's an unnatural height for a woman!" Mika quickly grabbed him by his vest, lifting him up off the ground. "Holy shit!" he shouted, "Let me go!" She then shoved him against the wall as her mouth got close to his ear, whispering, "I'll give you the time of you life." She then got her mouth close to his neck, giving it a deep, wet kiss.

Mika was enjoying the tenderness of his neck when suddenly someone grasped her shoulder. A chill ran up her spine, having been caught in the act. She turned her head slowly to see a yellow boxing glove and she heard a man with an accent ask, "Miss, would you put my partner down please? I understand you are quite attracted to him but that's no way to treat someone if you don't mind me saying." Mika sighed and dropped the biker to the floor, turning around to see Hwoarang's partner, Steve Fox. Mika's face flushed red in embarrassment, saying, "Are you going to call me names too?" Steve just chuckled softly and said, "Miss, I assure you I won't be calling any names like my rude partner here." "Really? And why is that?" "I'm sure there are many jealous of your physique," he responded, "Not only are you intimidating and strong, but you also exhibit amazing beauty." Mika blushed and giggled at this, cutely swaying her body back and forth as she pushed against the side of her mouth with her index finger. "I can tell you're self-conscious about your height when it comes to relationships but don't see it as a burden, see it as a gift."

Mika smiled at Steve, hugging him, lifting him off the ground and into her arms. Hwoarang just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as Steve chuckled and patted Mika on the back. "Are we done here?" Hwoarang asked in frustration. Mika scoffed at him and put Steve back in the ground, giving him a kiss on the cheek before saying, "I'll be looking forward to our fight tomorrow. Then, I'll be able to give your overconfident, punk-ass friend a lesson." Hwoarang gulped as Steve waved farewell to Mika, exiting the apartment building with his partner.

Mika went back into Poison's apartment, sitting back on the couch with her. "So who was it?" Poison asked. "Our next opponents. Mr. Chaolan sent them to deliver the message that they were but I think one of them just wanted to come to size us up." "What did they look like? Boys? Girls? Boy and girl?" "Two, very good-looking guys. One was extremely hot but he was a dick. He made fun of me because of my height so I was about to break him in two, but his partner stopped me." "Was he a jerk too? Did he hit you?!" Mika smiled, remembering Steve and said, "No. He was actually really nice and used words. He said I should see my body as a gift." "He isn't lying sweetie. Not only can you be extremely successful as a wrestler, but you are one of the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on." "Thanks Poison, that really means a lot. You're not shy of beauty either." Poison smiled at her and laid down on the couch, using Mika's lap as a pillow when both girls began to drift off to sleep, resting for the match tomorrow.

Hawt dayum dis d00d can RIGHT ND speell ND stuff

Awesome chapter, Steve is smooth as hell 8)

Hawt dayum dis d00d can RIGHT ND speell ND stuff

Awesome chapter, Steve is smooth as hell 8)

Steve is smooth as silk and I wanted emphasize how much of an ass Hwoarang is in SFxT

*Beats Poison in SFxT*

"Sorry I like to spank girls, not get spanked by them."

Also, where's the sig I made you? :mad:

Steve is smooth as silk and I wanted emphasize how much of an ass Hwoarang is in SFxT

*Beats Poison in SFxT*

"Sorry I like to spank girls, not get spanked by them."

Also, where's the sig I made you? :mad:

When I try upload it by using the link it says its too large and when I save it it comrs out really small